Searching...
Monday, August 15, 2016

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MESSAGES FOR HUSBAND

12:42 PM
Nothing in this world Could ever be
As wonderful as the love You've given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
just knowing you're my darling Husband
Happy Wedding Anniversary



* * * *  *



There's no gift in the world that could ever be as wonderful as the love you've shared with me.




Happy anniversary, from your number one fan.



I'm so lucky to have such an amazing and caring husband thank you so much honey. bülent boz.



I'm so lucky to have such an amazing and caring husband thank you so much honey.



* * * * *



We made it through our first year together as husband and wife; it'll only get better from here.



* * * * *



Happy first wedding anniversary. May you continue to love one another and live for one another in the years to come.



* * * * *


After 10 years with you, I've never been more certain that I made the right choice by marrying you.



* * * * *


After 10 years together, I'm still amazed by you.



* * * * *


When I met you, you were the best thing to happen me, and till this day, you're still the best.



* * * * *


Happy 50th anniversary, I'm still your number one fan after all of these years.



* * * * *


Thanks for always being right by my side and supporting me for the past 5 years, especially during the difficult moments



* * * * *


Congratulations, you must be the luckiest guy/gal in the world, another year has passed and I'm still with you.



* * * * *


Our anniversary is not just a celebration of our wedding day. It is the celebration of every day of being married to an awesome guy like you. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
- Bill Cosby



* * * * *



In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
- Woody Allen



* * * * *


Do you know what it is that will always sparkle brighter than the diamond in my wedding ring? My eyes, every time I see you. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



No photo frame in this world is big enough to fit the beautiful memories of our marriage. Happy anniversary darling.



* * * * *


You are the wings to my dreams. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



Biology says that a man’s behavior changes as he ages. But you have proved that wrong because you’re still as romantic and charming as you were when we started dating. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



Beautiful memories and priceless moments… that’s how I’d describe spending my life with you. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *


The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my courage, my angel, my soldier. You saved me. I love you.



* * * * *



You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover and friend. Happy anniversary!



* * * * *


On our anniversary, I want you to know how much I’ve enjoyed annoying you all this time & how excited I am to keep doing so in the future.



* * * * *



The one thing that has changed throughout all these years is that my love for you is even greater than when you first became my husband.



* * * * *



Wishing that the two of you will grow even closer together with each passing year



* * * * *


When I met you, you were the best thing to ever happen to me, and till this day, you are still the best.



* * * * *



Every year brings you closer to a lifetime together



* * * * *


One year pass like a rocket,
You live like a Moon, stars on the sky,
I wish you Happy anniversary.



* * * * *


Strengthen the bonds of marriage,
a strong hold in the midst of all the worries.
And our friendship is still not flawless,
through the use of years.



* * * * *



No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Thank you for sharing this life with me.



* * * * *



One day a year to recognize 364 other days of putting up with me doesn't seem fair. Thank you for your unending kindness and patience.



* * * * *


Thank you for the love that you show me regularly. You are generous with your time, energy, and forgiveness.



* * * * *



I like our anniversaries, especially since I get to celebrate with you!



* * * * *



I'm looking forward to loving you another year.



* * * * *



I am in love with my life since I've found you – and since I've found you, I've found my life.



* * * * *



Don't forget to make a wish when you see a falling star – those wishes come true because I wished and found you.




If I ever had to choose whether to love you or to breathe, I'd choose you and use my last breath to tell how much I love you.



* * * * *



Who says you only fall in love once? I fall in love all over again every time I lay my eyes on you.



* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment