Searching...
Thursday, June 4, 2015

RAMADAN MUBARAK MESSAGES AND SMS

7:03 AM
May this...
Ramadan bring Fun, Ramadan bring Happiness,
Ramadan bring God Endless Blessings,
Ramadan bring fresh love...
Ramadan Mubarak to You with all best wishes 


* * * * *


"O Allah! Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!" (Bukhari, Prayer, 55)
Ramadan Mubarak!




"O Allah! Show me the right path and give me taqwa, chastity and a sound heart.” (Muslim, Prayer,7)
Ramadan Mubarak!

* * * * *
"O Allah! Forgive me, keep me on the straight path, grant me sustenance and have mercy upon me.” (Muslim, Dhikr,35)
Ramadan Mubarak!


* * * * * 


"O Allah! Inspire me to be rightly guided and protect me from the evil of my soul.”     ( Thirmizi, Prayer,70)
Ramadan Mubarak!


* * * * *


“O Allah, just as you have beautified my physical being, beautify my character.” (Ibn Hibban, Ed’iye, No.959)
Ramadan Mubarak!






“O Allah! Benefit me from that which You taught me, and teach me that which will benefit me, and increase me in knowledge. I seek refuge in You from the punishment of Hell-fire.” (Thirmizi, Prayer,130)
Ramadan Mubarak!


* * * * *


“O Allah!   Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart from all the sins as a white garment is cleansed from the filth, and let there be a long distance between me and my sins, as You made East and West far from each other."    ( Bukhari, Prayer, 38,43-45)
Ramadan Mubarak!


* * * * * 


“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, stinginess and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.”( Bukhari, Prayer, 39)
Ramadan Mubarak!

* * * * *
“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from poverty and lest I should stray or be led astray, or oppress or be oppressed.” (Abu Davud, Salat,367)
Ramadan Mubarak!



* * * * *


“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from knowledge that is of no benefit, from a heart, which does not tremble, from an ego, which is not stated, and from a supplication, which is not accepted.”(Muslim, Prayer,73)
Ramadan Mubarak!



* * * * *


“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of my hearing, from the evil of my eyesight, from the evil of my tongue, from the evil of my heart, from the evil of my semen.” ( Thirmizi, Prayer,76)
Ramadan Mubarak!



* * * * *


“O Allah! Through the agency of Your forgiveness, I seek protection from Your punishment, I seek protection from Your anger by means of Your pleasure, I seek protection in You from You, I cannot truly praise You as you should be praised. You are as You have praised Yourself.” ( Malik, Prayer,No.497)
Ramadan Mubarak!



* * * * *


“Oh Allah! I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave and temptation. Oh Allah!  I seek refuge in You from the evil of this wind and the evil of what is in it and the evil of what it is ordered to do.” (Thirmizi, Prayer,94)
Ramadan Mubarak!



* * * * *


“O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I did and from the evil of what I did not do; from the evil of what I know and from the evil of what I did not know.” (Muslim,Dhikr,64)
Ramadan Mubarak!





“O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the burden of debt, from being humbled by people and from ridicule of enemies.” (Sunan al-Nesai, İstiaze,16)
Ramadan Mubarak!



* * * * *


“Oh Allah! I take refuge in You from bad deeds, from a heart that does not tremble and from the punishment of the grave.”(Sunan al-Nesai,İstiaze,16)
Ramadan Mubarak!



* * * * *


Ramadan Recipe
A Glass Of Care
A Plate Of Luv
A Spoon Of Peace
A Fork Of Truth &
A Bowl Of Duaas.
Mix With Spices Of Quraan.
Enjoy This Meal.
Ramadan Mubarak


* * * * *


All Muslims Brothers and Sisters,
Ramzan teaches us Patience, Polite,
forgiveness and hardwark.
May ALLAH gives all Muslims for polite,
patience and forgiveness (Aamin)


* * * * *


What A Night, One wakes Another
No Night Could Be Better & No Gift Could Be Better Than a Guide,
For The Journey Of Life, It Is Recommended To Spend A Part Of The Nights In Prayers..
"Seekers are Winners, Sleepers are Losers"


* * * * *


Welcome Ramadan
Walk humbly
Talk politely
Dress neatly
Treat kindly
Pray attentively
Donate generously
May ALLAH bless & protect you!


* * * * *


Verily, Allah does not look towards your bodies
nor towards your appearances. But,
he looks towards your hearts. (Muslim)


* * * * *


I'm Shabaan
My Neighbor
Ramazan Told Me That He's Coming
To Your House Tommorrow
With His Wife Roza And 3 Kids ...
Touba , Rehmat And Barkat ....
And They Will Return By
Wid Eid Airways After 30 Days ..
Ramazan Mubarak


* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment