Searching...
Monday, June 15, 2015

FATHER'S DAY MESSAGES

5:41 AM
Fathers are like the candles they make daylight out of darkness. A father is someone who is concerned with every thing we do.


 *  * * *  *

Dear Papa  Love you a lot. Thank you for every thing you did for me.


Hi Papa, I love you very much. You are the only inspiration in my life. Please forget the mistakes I have made. I will love you always.  Regards,  Your daughter


* * * * *

Dear,  I just wanted to say that I love you and hope that you have a great Father's Day. I really hope that one day we will be having Fathers Day with a new baby. I can't wait that's my dream. Once again I love you and thank you for loving me and being such a great daddy. 


* * * * *


Hugs and Kisses just for you Just for you,
Just for you Hugs and Kisses just for you.
Daddy I Love You!



* * * * *


Father's Day is a very special day.
Here's a great hug
and lots of kisses too.
Each one says -
I love you!


Fathers Day


 Dearest And World's Best Papa, Thank you for everything. We may not have said it often, but how could we let this day go by without saying how much you mean to us. We love our dad with all our heart. You are the greatest dad in the whole world. We always see a friend in you and consider ourself to be the luckiest daughters. Be like this forever. We love you a lot. You are the only inspiration in our life. Thank you daddy for being there always. It's so hard to find a man that can love me like only you can! We appreciate everything you did for us. You are the greatest dad in the whole world. Sorry to the things,words or actions that we made by mistake to you. At last we are giving love from our heart to our loving father. We feel we are the luckiest person in the world because we have got such a great and loving father. Wishing you a very great Father's Day with lots of love.

* * * * *

The greatest gift I ever had from God is my Dad! The role of a father is very important in shaping up the destiny of the child. Father is greater than Guru and God. One can have all the material and spiritual blessings in this world only if they have the best of relationship with their Father. It's almost four months since I lost my dad. He is always with me in my heart. This is my first father's Day without him. I love you dad. No one can replace you. Happy Father's Day.

* * * * *

When I was a kid, my father told me every day, 'You're the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.'



* * * * *


I talk and talk and talk, and I haven't taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week.



* * * * *


My father died many years ago, and yet when something special happens to me, I talk to him secretly not really knowing whether he hears, but it makes me feel better to half believe it.



* * * * *

The father/daughter relationship and father/son relationship are both unique.  One is not better or worse, more or less, stronger or weaker than the other.  But they are different.  You are providing both of them with what they need.  You’re teaching them to love and to be loved.


* * * * *


The place that you hold in my mind is as big as the place that you hold in my heart! I love you! Happy Father's Day


* * * * *



When I left my bicycle in the yard, you forgave me. When I sassed back, you forgave me. When I was late with Father’s Day wishes, you forgave me (right?). I love you and Happy Belated Father’s Day!


* * * * *


Hey Dad, remember when I was little, whenever I called you “Daddy” it meant that I wanted something? Would you please have a great Father’s Day, Daddy?


* * * * *


To my Dad on Father’s Day: You are my keeper of secrets, slayer of closet-dwelling monsters, tear dabber, boo-boo kisser and all around hero. I love you.


* * * * *


Father’s Day Party Ideas
On Father’s Day, I was wishing I could come up with just the right things to tell you how much I appreciate you for all you’ve meant in my life. Here’s what I came up with: I love you with all my heart, Dad.


* * * * *


Some people never know what it's like to have a husband that's also a friend. I do and I'm so grateful for that! Happy Father's Day


Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on that love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right!! Happy Father's Day To My Husband...My Love!


* * * *  *


"Train up a child in the way which he should go
and when he is old he will not depart from it"



* * * * *


You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father's Day



Fathers Day


Dad, I'm sorry for all the trouble i have brought to this family. I know its my fault but not all of you have to hit me.... If you treat me like one of the family I would do what I'm told and listen to you instead of laughing on your face but anyway. Happy Father's day love ya.

* * * * *

I miss you daddy

Thank you for being a great dad to us!
Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
I miss you Daddy...
Happy Father's day!




* * * * *



Daughter will snag a better husband

Every mother generally hopes that
her daughter will snag a better husband
than she managed to do...

but

she's certain that her boy will never
get as great a wife as his father did.

Your guiding hand

Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.

Happy Father's Day




* * * * *



Greatest gift from God

The greatest gift
I ever had
Came from God;

I call him Dad!

One father

One
father
is
more
than
a
hundred
School
masters.

Children to have real father.

It is easier for a father
to have children than
for children to have a real father.

I'm glad to have u dad.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY


* * * * * 

Dad, where do I begin to even scratch the surface of the impact you've had on my life. Dad, even in the midst of my successes, my problems (and there have been many) and my shortcomings, you have always accepted me as I am. I am in awe of your strength, your integrity, and your painful endurance you deal with daily, and mostly your faith in our Lord. I only ask God to keep you safe and pain-free for many, many years. You and my Lord and Savior are the biggest source of my strength, especially during the many conversations you and I have had during pivotal points in my life. And I pray too that with all I'm going through at this point in my life, I hope that I can somehow, someway come close to having your strength, your faith, your boldness and your wisdom to endure all! I am extremely blessed to have the presence of a beautiful, wonderful, loving father!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!  I Love You

Fathers Day

"Father I will always be 
that same boy who stood by the sea
and watched you tower over me
now I'm older I wanna be the same as you" 



* * * * *


A father is someone that 
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast 
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everythings gonna be ok 



* * * * * 

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. 



* * * * *

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started. 

* * * * *

Dear Daddy
I love you so much,
I wish I could prove it to you.
I don't know where to start,
all I want to do is prove that I can do all I wish for
and all you wish for me to do.
I also want to prove that I can put my way through to the next level.
If so it be, may god help me and you and see you through. 
I sent this song though Father's Day is on third Sunday of June. I believe I have not been living up to your expectations. I hope you keep on praying for me.
Have a pleasant and wonderful day.



* * * * *


Just a short message to say Happy Fathers Day! Have a great day. We both love you very much.


* * * * *

Dearest Papa,
Thank you making me laugh even when i was sad! Thank you for being that shining light in my darkest night! Thank You for encouraging me to waive a new dream each morning, Thank you for always being there for me in my sad days and also, the happy once..! Yes, i owe all that to you, You're my SUPERMAN, BATMAN, and SPIDER MAN. Yes Daddy, You're my BEST MAN!
Happy Fathers' Day!
Love You Always
Your Little Baby


* * * * *



Hi Papa,
I can never forget the hardships you have taken to bring me to the level I am today. I remember the time when I was ill, you carried me on your back & took me through hospitals. How can I forget that finger of yours through whose support I stood up and began to walk. You provided me the comfort even if you had to toil hard. Still, when I have grown up, you become worried even with my slightest sneeze. Well this shows itself your immense love for me. I can only say that I want you to be my father when ever i am born. 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to MY DEAR PAPA


* * * * *


Happy Father's Day. Great dad is a real dad. I love you in everything i do i will look forward to see you.
God Bless You


* * * * *


I love you Papa. I know I am very rude at times but my love for you is endless. I cannot survive in this world if I don't have your support and love. Please forgive me for my wrong deeds. 


* * * * *


Hi Papa Jesus. Happy Father's Day.
Thank you for every thing that you have done for me,my parents and my siblings....Sorry to the things,words or actions that i made by mistake to you and to other people especially to my beloved Papa and Mama..and also to my siblings. Take care and we all love you so much...God...we love you so much.

* * * * *

Dear Dad,
I know I don't say it often enough, but I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. You are the greatest dad in the whole world. I wouldn't be where I'm today had it not been for you showing me that I can do anything I want as long as I put God first. Thanks for all you have done for me. 
I love you. 

* * * * *

Thank you for everything. We may not have said it often, but how could we let this day go by without saying how much you mean to us. We appreciate everything you did for us. Thank You!

* * * * *

Hey Dad...
You are the greatest influence in my life. Thank you for being that shining light in my darkest night, and thanks for always trying to make my loads light. Thank you for the confidence you gave me while growing up. Yes, I owe it all to you dad. Superman, Batman, Spiderman....you always were and will always be my BESTMAN...and you know what dad, it's so hard to find a man that can love me like only you can!
Love you daddy...
Your "Baby"

* * * * *

Hey Dad, 
Love u so much.. however far from u but still i know u r always there for me as before. I remember all those days which we spend together happily. I know u r busy, even I m also but yet I miss u so much & don't think i forget this day bcoz u r only the person who taught me how to live life & how to fight against problems in your life.... thanks dad...thank u so much....I LOVE YOU. 

* * * * * 


Dear Papa
Thank you 4 everything. We may not have said it often, but how could we let this day go by without saying how much you mean to us. We appreciate everything you have done for us. Thank You.
Lots of Luv


Fathers Day



A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.



* * * * *



It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.



* * * * *



A father carries pictures where his money used to be.



* * * * *



Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!



* * * * *
"When a child is born, a father is born. A mother is born, too of course, but at least for her it's a gradual process. Body and soul, she has nine months to get used to what's happening. She becomes what's happening. But for even the best-prepared father, it happens all at once. On the other side of a plate-glass window, a nurse is holding up something roughly the size of a loaf of bread for him to see for the first time. 



* * * * * 



I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work fifteen and sixteen hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example.



* * * * * 


My father was a statesman, I'm a political woman. 
My father was a saint. I'm not.



* * * * * 


My father was frightened of his mother. I was frightened of my father and I am damned well going to see to it that my children are frightened of me.



* * * * * 


When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.



Fathers Day

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.


* * * * * 



A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.



* * * * * 


As fathers commonly go, it is seldom a misfortune to be fatherless; and considering the general run of sons, as seldom a misfortune to be childless.



* * * * * 



Don't make a baby if you can't be a father.



* * * * * 



Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers.



* * * * * 


Dear beloved father,
This Year will be the fifth year without you.When ever I see my friends with their father I am little bit jealous because all friends enjoy with their father and I don't have you with me.I ask God why did you take my father away. When I lost my father I was hardly 10 yrs. Baba I miss you very much.
Regards,

* * * * * 

Dear Dad,
For u r the one,
For u r the one God counted on
For u r the one God counted on while sending me to this world
For u r the one God counted on while sending me to this world, for he
Knew i'll always need someone to talk to when no one is there for me!
Love you dad!

* * * * * 

Daddy,
We wish we could tell you Daddy,
that how much you mean to us....
We have no words to say about
how much we appreciate you...
how much we admire you...
how much we thank you
for everything you've done.
We love you so much Daddy...
Happy Father's Day
Love

* * * * * 

Hi Dad,
You are the best. I love you so much. I don't think that even if I searched the world for years and years and years I would find someone that is as caring, as thoughtful, as hardworking as you. I love you. Happy Father's Day Dad! 

* * * * *

You have been a great hero in my life,the greatest strength. Today, because of you I'm been bless in so many ways. From the bottom of my heart I want to say 'Thank You Dad for Everything'. I Love You.
Happy Father's Day, Dad.

* * * * *


Dad I know that i don't say you often enough but i love you very much. You are the greatest dad in whole world. I wouldn't be where i am today without you. Thanks for all you have done for me
I love you.


* * * * *


A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.


* * * * *

The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary man is to have an extraordinary father.



* * * * * 


The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.


* * * * * 


Dad I know that i don't say you often enough but i love you very much. You are the greatest dad in whole world. I wouldn't be where i am today without you. Thanks for all you have done for me
I love you.


* * * * *


Dearest Papa,
Thank you making me laugh even when i was sad! Thank you for being that shining light in my darkest night! Thank You for encouraging me to waive a new dream each morning, Thank you for always being there for me in my sad days and also, the happy once..! Yes, i owe all that to you, You're my SUPERMAN, BATMAN, and SPIDER MAN. Yes Daddy, You're my BEST MAN!
Happy Fathers' Day!
Love You Always
Your Little Baby


* * * * *


Dad, where do I begin to even scratch the surface of the impact you've had on my life. Dad, even in the midst of my successes, my problems (and there have been many) and my shortcomings, you have always accepted me as I am. I am in awe of your strength, your integrity, and your painful endurance you deal with daily, and mostly your faith in our Lord. I only ask God to keep you safe and pain-free for many, many years. You and my Lord and Savior are the biggest source of my strength, especially during the many conversations you and I have had during pivotal points in my life. And I pray too that with all I'm going through at this point in my life, I hope that I can somehow, someway come close to having your strength, your faith, your boldness and your wisdom to endure all! I am extremely blessed to have the presence of a beautiful, wonderful, loving father!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! 
I Love You


* * * * *


To my Dearest Daddy,
Happy Father’s Day! This unique day is a celebration of you! Stay sweet, kind, and loving as you have always been. You taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. You taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. You’ve always made sure I am a person of my words and kept true to myself. Thank you for all the things you taught me. You will always be the number one man in my life. I love you so much daddy!


* * * * *


Happy father’s Day! You are the best Daddy in this huge world.


* * * * *


On Father’s Day, I can’t help reflecting on all the things you’ve given me and lessons you’ve taught me over the years. Although time and distance may separate us, the man you are and the person you’ve made me never diminish. I hope you have a wonderful day, Dad.


* * * * *


I’m writing this to you on Father’s Day. I can’t give it to you because you’re in God’s loving care in Heaven, but I’ll put it under my pillow hoping I dream of you and remember what a wonderful forever blessing you are in my life.


* * * * *


He who is taught to live upon little owes more to his father's wisdom than he who has a great deal left him does to his father's care.


* * * * * 


By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.



* * * * * 


Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.



* * * * * 



Sherman made the terrible discovery that men make about their fathers sooner or later... 



* * * * * 


When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, "She's more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge."



* * * * * 



It is a wise father that knows his own child.



* * * * * 


Father, whom I murdered every night but one,
That one, when your death murdered me.



* * * * * 



Noble fathers have noble children.



* * * * * 


Better to be driven out from among men than to be disliked of children.



* * * * * 


One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.


* * * * * 


If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame.




* * * * * 


Relationship of father to son

If the relationship of
father to son could
really be reduced to biology,
the whole earth would blaze
with the glory of fathers and sons.

Happy father's day.



* * * * * 


You may be out of sight

You may be
out of sight
but you're
always in
my mind.

Happy Father's Day



* * * * * 


Thanks for being there

Thanks for being
there through the
tears,laughter and
dirty diapers.

Happy Father's Day!



* * * * * 


Dad, wishing you a box of happiness - today, tomorrow and always. With all my love!



* * * * * 


Today, like many other days, brings warmest thoughts of you, and all the
ways you brighten life for others all year through.



* * * * * 


That's why this greeting comes to bring a special wish your way,
To hope that happiness and love will fill your Fathers Day.



* * * * * 


Warmest Wishes for my Dad!
"Happy, Happy Happy Father's Day!"


* * * * * 



0 comments:

Post a Comment