Searching...
Wednesday, August 3, 2016

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MESSAGES

2:34 AM
All my love for you free!
wishing you a very
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....!



* * * * *


Best wishes to you both on your anniversary.



Even from the start, I knew you were the perfect one for me. Wishing us a very wonderful happy anniversary.



* * * * *


Wishing a happy anniversary to my wonderful mom and dad. May you two love each other more and more through the years.



Happy anniversary and best wishes to my favorite couple



Happy anniversary and best wishes to my favorite couple.



* * * * *


Congratulations on this beautiful and special occasion for you, my dear friends!



* * * * *



Every year of marriage is special,
When the heart is full of joy and the soul sings.
May this divine music last a lifetime.
Happy wedding anniversary!



* * * * *


I sincerely wish my dreams could come true because all I see in my dreams is you.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


* * * * *


Love demands love only that I found out form your marriage.
I am amazed to see the 1 year of your marriage life. Wish you
luck and a very happy anniversary.



* * * * *


All of my heart, I send to you.
All of my life, I’ll spend with you.
I love you!
Celebrating us!
I love every moment with you. Happy Anniversary!



* * * * *



It’s a special time for sharing
Warmest thoughts and wishes, too,
That are coming from the hearts of those
Who think the world of you!
Happy First Wedding Anniversary.



* * * * *



What is the meaning of marriage I found out to
seeing your married life. Wishing you very happy
anniversary on the successful completion of 1st
year of your married life



* * * * *


Not only have I seen truth in your eyes, you remind me of time itself for you are my past, present, future and forever. I love you. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



Loved you then, love you still. Always have, always will.



* * * * *



If I had to choose again, I’d still choose you. Happy anniversary!



* * * * *


Its an honor for us
That an year passed
With both of you
With happiness
Congratulations



* * * * *


Happy anniversary. Thanks for making me feel so special, each and every single day.



* * * * *


Thanks for being my wife
And always putting my faults
Aside when I have to do
Happy marriage anniversary



* * * * *



The anniversary is a time to
celebrate the joys of today,
the memories of yesterday,
and the hopes of tomorrow.



* * * * *



Anniversary means a year passed under happiness and togetherness so when your bro in law and sister’s wedding anniversary take some wishes and gifts for them, below are some mentions for their wishes.
Happy Anniversary



* * * * *



Long after our anniversary
And
this greeting has been thrown away
Think of the thought behind it,
Each and everyday,
Happy Anniversary



* * * * *


Wishing you nothing but happiness on our anniversary.



* * * * *


One year down... another 99 to go! Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



Congratulations on your 1st anniversary! Wishing you lots of happiness for the coming years.



* * * * *


On this special day I wish you that your love grows stronger and blooms year by year!



* * * * *



It was an exclusive year for you, full of good emotions, love and care for each other. It’s important to maintain it in a future and this is what I wish you!



* * * * *


Happy anniversary to the person I want by my side for whatever may come our way, for the rest of our lives.



* * * * *



A year seems like a day when I'm with you. So it seems like we've been together for __ days, and everything with you is always shiny and new.



* * * * *


Each anniversary, it gets a little easier for me to accept the fact that you will be stuck with me for the rest of my life.



* * * * *



Today we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married to me all these years.



* * * * *


You two are an inspiration to the world.
Looking at you, we know that
soulmates can find and keep each other,
commitment means something,
a great team can overcome life’s troubles,
and love triumphs over all.
Happy Anniversary!



* * * * *


Your wedding become chronic for future generations to know that the two were really special and it was quite magical love.
Happy Anniversary



May you enjoy another year under God's guiding hand. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



May your marriage be blessed with a deeper and deeper love with each anniversary that you celebrate together.



* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment