Searching...
Friday, August 5, 2016

ANNIVERSARY WISHES

5:30 AM
Hoping that the loveyou shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing you much joy , love
and happiness To celebrate again.
Happy Anniversary



* * * * *


Wishing you all the happiness and love in the world and congratulations on your anniversary.



Happy wedding anniversary. May you continue to cherish and enjoy all the simple pleasures in your lives together



* * * * *


Wishing you many more years of love and happiness. Happy anniversary mom and dad.



Wishing you many more years of joy and unconditional love together as husband and wife



Wishing you many more years of joy and unconditional love together as husband and wife.



* * * * *


You are not just a husband, you are an inventor. You have re-invented the meaning of the words Romance and Love ever since the day we got married. Thank you for making life so much more beautiful. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *


LOVE U are words just three,
which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
so this is what i want to say,
live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!



* * * * *



How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband),
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair



* * * * *


Your relationship is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen, I’m proud to have you as my friends, I’m proud of being next to you on such a beautiful occasion, all I wanted to say is happy anniversary!



* * * * *


Let your life be full of support, care and true love forever,
It is a great pleasure to congratulate such a beautiful and happy couple.
Happy anniversary!



* * * * *


Best wishes for your wedding anniversary, our dear friends!
Let your love keep you warm for eternity!



* * * * *


I wish we had gotten married earlier, just so that I could be married a little longer to such an amazing wife.



* * * * *


May your anniversary be filled with laughter, love, and joy for years to come.



* * * * *



I still can't believe I have you as my wife, but I must say I'm used to being spoiled.



* * * * *



You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend.



* * * * *


May your marriage be Blessed with love,
joy And companionship
For all the years of your lives



* * * * *


Wishing you the very best,
A wonderful day and all the rest
Good health, good cheer, good luck, good friends,
And happiness that never ends!
Drink some bubbly to quench your thirst
Congrats on reaching Paper, your first
Happy First Wedding Anniversary



* * * * *


Very Happy Anniversary wishes for
A loving couple from a sweet brother.
May your couple remains like this happily Ever.



* * * * *


I didn’t marry you because you were perfect. I didn’t even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults. And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made the marriage. And when our children were growing up, it wasn’t a house that protected them; and it wasn’t our love that protected them – it was that promise.
- Thornton Wilder



* * * * *


There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
- Martin Luther



* * * * *


Very Happy Anniversary wishes for
A loving couple from a sweet brother.
May your couple remains like this happily Ever.



* * * * *



That special day is here again
The day we took our vows
You're just as special to me today
As you still get me aroused.
Happy Anniversary Lover



Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.



* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment