Searching...
Friday, August 12, 2016

GOOD MORNING LOVE

9:07 AM
My love, my heart, my joy, my all and everything, until we met and fell in love, the morning was never special. Now it’s one of my best moments to send you a lovely good morning message filled with much love.morning.


* * * * *


You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
Good Morning!




* * * * *



Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear, never get upset but always cheer bcoz u r the 1 who can make people smile for years. Good Morning!



My love, I want to be the only one in your heart because it’s only you in my heart- now and forever. I am so in love with you that I wish to sleep in your arms every night and wake up with you cuddling in my arms. Good morning my love!morning.


* * * * *


My love for you is growing with every second of this day. GOOD MORNING!



* * * * *



Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you have an amazing day!



You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad and smile even when I cry. Good morning.



You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad and smile even when I cry. Good morning.


* * * * *


I know today is a big day for you, with lots of challenges, but I also know you can do whatever you set your mind to do. “YOU GOT THIS!”morning.


* * * * *


I wished you a lovely night rest and now I am wishing you a better morning. You are the best and will always be. Keep shining my lady!morning.


good morning love



Good Morning, Beautiful!


* * * * *


Family, friends, health & time don't come with a price tag! It's only when we lose them that we realize their true value. Good Morning!


* * * * *


With your brains, your energy and all you’ve done to get to this point, you don’t need luck, but I wish it to you anyway. Good Luck!Good morning. Have you looked into the mirror yet? I hope not, because I want you to look at yourself through my eyes and know how special you are.morning.



* * * * *


All my nights and days are filled with the wonders of your love. A lovely morning to you and thanks for being that special and wonderful woman in my life.morning.



good morning love



I just woke up and you're already on my mind.


* * * * *


The weather forecast said there is a storm coming our way. I’m looking forward to stand in the rain with you and then sip coffee as we gaze outside the window, dreaming about our future together. Good morning.morning.


* * * * *


I don’t care if we were meant to be or not, but I do know that I love you a lot. Good morning.morning.


* * * * *


You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.  Good morning dear friend, dear love.morning.


* * * * *


Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device which wakes me up while I am dreaming of you.morning.


* * * * *


Hello my beautiful, Good Morning and as always I'm thinking of you.


* * * * *


Good Morning sweetheart and have a Good Day!


* * * * *


Good morning baby. I just wanted you to know how much I care for you. You’re always in my thoughts. Have an amazing day.morning.


* * * * *


A thought of you, and I don’t need that first of coffee…at least not right away…maybe later, but for now, I’m good.morning.


* * * * *


It takes only a second for me to think of you every morning, but the soothing smile you put on my face lasts throughout the day. Your smile is my inspiration. Your voice is my motivation. Your love is my happiness. I love you dear. Good morning.morning.


* * * * *


Colourful just like the flowers of the garden so is my wish for your day this morning. Cheerful like the giggle of a baby, so will today go. I love you in the night and in the morning. To you my heartbeat, I say good morning.morning.


* * * * *


Just wanted to say good morning to one of the person that means the world to me.


* * * * *


You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.


* * * * *


I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart. Good morning love!morning.


* * * * *


A smile to start your day… A prayer to bless your way… A song to lighten your burden … A message to wish you good day … Good Morning!morning.



Good morning baby. I just want you to know that the love I have for you is as strong as the brightest sun and will always shine like it too.morning.


* * * * *


Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!


* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment