Searching...
Thursday, August 4, 2016

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MESSAGES FOR WIFE

2:35 AM
You’re the cheese to my macaroni.



I can feel your heart filled with grace and love as I gaze profoundly into your magnificent eyes Everything dream with you




I can't imagine where I'd be without you... I'd probably be dead.



You’re the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life. Happy wedding anniversary!



* * * * *


They say a good marriage would only be between a deaf husband and a blind wife. I am blinded by your love!



* * * * *


I can feel your heart
filled with grace and
love as I gaze profoundly
into your magnificent eyes
Everything dream with you



* * * * *


How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife,
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair



* * * * *



Wishing you another wonderful year of marriage bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.



* * * * *



Wishing you all the best on your anniversary day.



* * * * *



Wishing a very happy wedding anniversary to a lovely couple.



* * * * *


We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
- W. Somerset Maugham



* * * * *


You're just as special to me today as you were on our wedding day one year ago.



* * * * *


Just hold me tight and kiss me… I want to go back to the moment when I first realized that we were made for each other. I love you, happy anniversary.



* * * * *


The sky has blessed you with an everlasting love!
It is a true joy to know you and be around you!



* * * * *


With your love, may each other you soothe, And may your marriage be happy and smooth!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!



* * * * *


Being with you is one of my favorite things to do, let's spend some quality time with each other on our anniversary today.



* * * * *



The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Remember, all fences have a purpose. Good fences protect what is yours and remind you of what is another's. Build such fences together and repair them promptly when needed. Love, My Dear Wife....



* * * * *


fun, and it has been a blast being your wife



* * * * *



We've both grown together through these years. I am looking forward to maturing even more with you.



* * * * *


All of my heart, I send to you.
All of my life, I’ll spend with you.
I love you!
Celebrating us!
I love every moment with you. Happy Anniversary!



* * * * *



All my love for you FREE!
wishing
u
a
very
happy
ANNIVERSARY....!



* * * * *


Anniversaries come and go, but you and your love has been and will be constant.



* * * * *



I still can't think of any reasons you would put up with me all these years. I'll try again next year.



* * * * *


You're the best thing ever happened to me – keep the romance going!



* * * * *


It looks like married life agrees with you, And I wish the best for both of you!!! Thanks for being my friends!! Happy wedding anniversary!!



* * * * *



No one in the world would understand you, In the best way you each other do!!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!



* * * * *


Time flies, but the moments we've spent together are ours and ours alone. Thanks for being in my life.



* * * * *


One year pass like a rocket,
You live like a Moon, stars on the sky,
I wish you Happy anniversary.



* * * * *



“I MISS YOU” is not just a word, it is a feeling
That hurts the most. You can’t express your feeling
Of missing some one and no other person.
I love My Sweet Heart. Happy Anniversary.



* * * * *


You must also write a book
about their marriage.
And always under the title.

Happy Anniversary



There's no one I'd rather fight with than you.



* * * * *



Even though your snoring wakes me up in the middle of the night, I still love you.



* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment