Searching...
Tuesday, August 16, 2016

RELIGIOUS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MESSAGES

3:19 PM
You're truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being by my side all of these years.



* * * * *



May God bless your beautiful marriage,
Always cherish your love, it‘s the greatest treasure.
Best wishes for both of you!



Marriage is that relation between
man and women in which
the Independence is Equal,
the Dependence mutual and
the Obligation Reciprocal".
Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.



* * * * *


He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord
- Proverbs 18:22



* * * * *



May your marriage be blessed with joy, harmony and love.
Happy anniversary!



May God your bless your marriage with love, joy, and companionship.




May God your bless your marriage with love, joy, and companionship.



* * * * *



It's such a blessing to have found someone that you love; may you love and cherish each other for the rest of your lives.



* * * * *


Hoping that you two grow closer to each other as you draw closer to God.



* * * * *


Wishing you many more decades of blessings and togetherness on your 10th anniversary together.



* * * * *



May you two continue be a blessing to God, to others, and to each other in your marriage together.



* * * * *



You've truly been a blessing to me over the past year.



* * * * *



I thank God every day for you and the love that you have shown me.



* * * * *




May God continue to guide you and bless you in your marriage journey



* * * * *


Life has nasty ways of reminding me of all its realities but luckily I have you… making every day seem like a surreal dream. Happy anniversary.



* * * * *


You got through your ups and downs, you deserve to finally feel happiness and joy! You two are an inspiration to others, I’m proud to be your friend! Happy anniversary!



* * * * *



You two are a true blessing to everyone that knows you. Wishing you all the best on your anniversary.



* * * * *


I'm really grateful that God has blessed me with such a wonderful [husband/wife].



* * * * *


Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better and happier. I love you and Happy Anniversary, hubby! I thank God for giving me the best husband!



* * * * *


I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now. Happy anniversary!



* * * * *


God proved his sense of humor when he matched us. He also proved he's a genius.



* * * * *


Parents you are great
And best couple of the world
For us blessing
May you have many more combine years
Happy anniversary



* * * * *


I am really blessed, having you by my side for these past 10 years.



* * * * *


It is a great blessing for the people to find each other and live in such a harmony. Carry on in the same way and have a long and happy life!



* * * * *



It‘s a great inspiration to see a wonderful couple like you,
It‘s a true blessing to find love and cherish it just the way you do.
Happy wedding anniversary!



* * * * *


We're hoping you two are blessed with many more years together.



* * * * *


Congratulations on another anniversary that proves that you are blessed with each other.



* * * * *


Anniversary means a year passed under happiness and togetherness so when your bro in law and sister’s wedding anniversary take some wishes and gifts for them, below are some mentions for their wishes.
Happy Anniversary



* * * * *


best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts ur lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love



* * * * *


Wishing you another wonderful year of marriage bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.



* * * * *


Sending you warm wishes on your anniversary; may you continue to grow older and happier together.



* * * * *


May you continue to be a wonderful husband and wife to each other. Wishing you nothing but happiness, love, and joy in the years ahead.




I'm so glad that we're together, I can't imagine my life without you by my side. Wishing you endless joy on our anniversary.



* * * * *


I wish you both a long life in harmony! Always try not to break, no matter what happens, and do everything to make each other happy.



* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment