Searching...
Thursday, May 21, 2015

I AM SORRY MESSAGES FOR HUSBAND

7:03 AM
Our fight last night was a LEARNING EXPERIENCE. I am LEARNING from the mistakes I have made, and I am EXPERIENCING regret because of the things I said. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

I am sorry for being so jealous and possessive but it is hard to control my feelings because my husband is the most handsome man in the whole world. I love you.


To my dear husband… I am not going to say sorry and expect you to forget everything magically. I am going to correct my behavior which will show you that my apology was genuine. Please forgive me.

* * * * *

I was so IMPULSIVE that my nagging behavior became REPULSIVE. Now I will be in COMPULSIVE in saying sorry to you until you forgive me. Muah.



I don’t want you to forgive me just because I am apologizing to you. I want you to forgive me because you truly believe that I am capable of stopping myself from being a nagging wife. I am sorry.


* * * * * 

If you forgive me for my mistake, I won’t think of it as another chance that you have given me. I will behave as if it is the last chance you have given me. Sorry baby.

* * * * * 

I wish there was an undo button in life so that I could press it and reverse the blunder I have made. But since there isn’t, I promise to never Redo the same mistakes again. Sorry for hurting you baby.

* * * * * 

I am not sorry for fighting with you. But am I sorry that I fought with you for the wrong reasons. Please forgive me sweetheart.

* * * * * 

Cheating on you, lying to you and betraying your love… I would rather die than do any of these. Baby please don’t stress about our little misunderstandings. Nothing in the whole universe is strong enough to shake the foundation of our marriage. I am sorry.


* * * * * 

Fact of our married lives: I always mean everything I say to you when I am in a good mood. But I never mean anything I say to you in a bad mood. Please forgive me.

* * * * * 

I am the reason for all the severe headaches you had today. I promise to be your Aspirin and drive all the pain away. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

I have always let you off the hook whenever you have apologized after leaving your dirty towel on the bed. Now it is your turn to return the favor by letting me off the hook for leaving you with my dirty lies. Sorry love.

* * * * *

I hurt you… I feel so ashamed that I showed my worst side to the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Giving forgiveness is tough, but I know that my husband is the type of man who can accomplish the toughest of tasks. Please forgive me darling.

* * * * * 

Forgive me quickly otherwise we will keep fighting and some other couple will claim the title of being ‘The happiest couple in the world’. I am sorry baby.
* * * * * 

I let you down, I made you frown. I stole your happiness, I don’t deserve forgiveness. But I want you to see, the depth in my apology. Just listen to my heart, it has been torn apart. Broken, but it still beats for you… hoping that yours beats for it too. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Sorry doesn’t mean anything when I say it to the world. But it means the world when I say it to you… I am sorry.

* * * * * 

All I want from you are your hugs and kisses. That isn’t too much to demand, after all I am your Mrs. All I am asking for today is a little bit of forgiveness. Is that too much to ask for, after all I am your princess. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

We have fought and argued. We have had many a bitter feuds. But what is more important is that we have risen above… after all, pure and undying is our love. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

I feel ashamed that you gave me your trust and in return I gave you petty little lies. I am drowning in regret as I sit in front of the mirror, watching the tears flow out of my eyes. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Sorry for thinking that I was always right. Sorry for not considering your insight. Sorry for always using my might… thank you for loving me inspite. I love you.

* * * * * 

Sorry for hurting you and making you feel bad. I swear that I want to be nothing but the feel-good factor in your life. I love you.

* * * * * 

I wish I could format the hard drive of our life so all the viruses and errors are removed out of the system. Then I will install the newest operating system Marriage 8.1 which is has the latest anti-nagging features. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

With responsibilities come rights. And since you have given me the responsibility to act more carefully next time, I have the right to demand forgiveness from you for this time. I am sorry darling.

* * * * * 

Believe me baby my lies are hurting me more than they did to you. Despite our fights I love you no less than I do before… and I hope you do too. I am sorry.


* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment