Searching...
Thursday, May 14, 2015

APOLOGY QUOTES FOR HER

4:01 AM
I am sorry that I lied. But I am not lying when I say sorry. Please forgive me sweetheart.

 * * * * *

I haven’t eaten properly, I haven’t slept well and I haven’t shaved. I’ll be this way, until my wife forgives me for the way I behaved. xoxo



I’m not going to let a few fights scar our love’s innocence. I promise to never lie again, not even once. xoxo

* * * * *

I can’t understand how I managed to make you sad… simply because of the fact that my whole life is dedicated to making you happy. I’m sorry.
* * * * *

I am sorry for being a nag and continuously telling you what to do. It’s just that I’m uber protective when it comes to you. Sorry.



I’m the man of the house, the man of your heart and the man in your dreams… and I’ll do everything to live up to your expectations. Sorry.


* * * * * 

Our married life was supposed to be a Romantic Comedy, but my actions made it look Gloomy and Dark. But I promise that I’ll be the hero that you deserve and give it a Happy Ending.

 * * * * *

Ogling at other women is something I’d never do, my eyes are fixated on you and only you. What seems to have happened is a simple misunderstanding, I have the hots for no one but you my darling. xoxo

* * * * * 

I can’t feel regret, I can’t feel remorse… because the guilt of breaking your heart makes me numb from the inside out. I’m sorry.

* * * * * 
You’ve always been the mature one between us two. I hope you’ll forgive me like you always do. Muah.

 * * * * *

Sorry is a small word for the big mistake I’ve made. But believe me, the price of my actions I’ve heavily paid. Every single second away from you is like a dagger in my heart. Punish me any way you want to… but I can’t stand being apart. xoxo

 * * * * *

My heart will rot in guilt because I will never forgive myself for what I did… but it will still continue beating to seek solace in your forgiveness. I’m sorry.

* * * * * 

I lied to you and even tried to cover it up on the run, which made me look like a nasty villain. But I promise that tolerance for lies in our relationship is ZERO, and I’ll prove it to you by being your HERO.

* * * * * 

Sorry for hurting you baby, I never meant to be so heartless. Please forgive me… without your love, I’m worthless.

* * * * * 

Although we make a great pair, we are in a sorry state of affairs. There is no one to blame for it but me, I am the one who fought unnecessarily. Trust me and have faith in our chemistry… I promise to bring our love back to its original glory. xoxo

* * * * *

Your sweet smile is the light at the end of all of my life’s dark tunnels. I love you.

* * * * *

I am sorry that we fought and argued. I am sorry for all the troubles that ensued. I am sorry I took you for granted. I promise it wasn’t what I had intended. I’m sorry I made you feel bad. Forgive me baby… I’m going mad.

* * * * * 

Everything may be fair in love and war… but in our love, truth is the only fairness. Sorry I lied.


I know why you are not accepting my apology… you want me to pamper and cajole you all day. But you don’t need to put your forgiveness on hold for that, I’ll do that anyway.

 * * * * *

I looked up your zodiac sign in the newspaper today and this is what it said – your husband will break your heart by mistake but hurting you was never his intention. When he says sorry, accept his apology immediately and run back in his arms. Please do what your horoscope says and forgive me.

* * * * * 

0 comments:

Post a Comment