Searching...
Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I AM SORRY MESSAGES FOR FRIEND

6:57 AM
I never meant to insult you. I never meant to make fun of you. I am sorry that my words hurt you. I will do everything it takes to make it up to you. I promise.

* * * * *

I am a little goofy, grumpy, choosy, funky, lovely, lucky, clumsy, spunky, classy, sassy, artsy, noisy and most importantly, SORRY.



Don’t judge me on one incident. I agree I goofed up but if you really want to judge our friendship, think about the number of times I saved you when you goofed up. I am sorry.


* * * * *

I will never lie to you again, I will never cause you any more pain. From now on I will be extremely cautious, because our friendship is too precious. Please forgive me.



Me and you, are not just the perfect friends. Me and you, are going to be soul mates till the end. I’m sorry


* * * * *

Our friendship is lifelong. My silly mistake is just a little pothole along this beautiful journey. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Surviving bad times is the real strength of a friendship. I am sorry I goofed up but I will do anything to prove that our friendship is the strongest.

* * * * *

As my best friend, I know you have the right to demand an apology. As your best friend, I hope you know I have the right to demand forgiveness. I am sorry.

* * * * *

I feel ashamed that I broke my friend’s trust. I know what I have done is unjust. But I will never let our friendship rust. I’m sorry.

* * * * *

Our friendship’s value is such that without it, my life’s value would be worthless. I’m sorry.

* * * * *

Dear friend, all I want you to remember is that I love you and you are a part of my destiny. Please disregard my mood swings that are quirky. Please give me a hug when I seem grumpy. Please tell me everything will be alright when I am feeling gloomy. Please don’t ever take my annoying rants seriously. If I have said anything that has hurt you, I am sorry.

* * * * *

I am sorry I lied, I am sorry you cried. I didn’t mean to be rude, please forgive me dude.

* * * * *

Our friendship is too precious and I would never want to lose you by doing something irrational. I am sorry my words hurt you but I want you to know that it wasn’t intentional.

* * * * *

Our friendship has no rules but it is based on two beautiful things – unlimited love and unlimited forgiveness. I am sorry for annoying you, please forgive me.

* * * * *

I won’t say a word. The sweetest apologies are never said, they are felt. I am just going to let you look at the tears in my eyes until your heart melts. I am sorry.

* * * * *

I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said. But I will never forget how wonderful you made me feel even after I was rude. I am sorry.

* * * * *

I am sorry I haven’t been in touch since quite a while but I have been really busy. But I seek comfort in the fact that our friendship is so beautiful that even if we speak after many months, it will be just like we spoke yesterday.

* * * * *

I am sorry for not returning all your calls but I am going through hard times. I have learnt a lot from this tough period in my life. Most importantly, that friends like you are priceless.

* * * * *

I am sorry for lying. You can be as mad at me as you want. But do it quickly because I have to tell you something really important.
* * * * *
Just like how you spotted my lie by simply looking in my eyes, I am sure you will spot the regret in my heart just by hearing my voice. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Dear friend, I Am Sorry is all I am going to say. The rest, I will let the silence convey.

* * * * *

There is nothing in the whole word that I will allow to come in-between our friendship – not even my own mistakes. I’m sorry.

* * * * *

I am the moon in your life. A couple of times during the year I let the skies go dark but otherwise I am always there to shine the radiant glow on friendship on you forever. I am sorry.

* * * * *

I expect everyone I know to hurt me in some or the other way at some point in life. Everyone but you – my best friend. That’s why I know exactly how it must have felt when I hurt you. I am really very sorry.

* * * * *

I know I risked our friendship by being selfish. I know that I did the wrong thing by lying to you. I know I hurt you very badly. But I also know that our friendship will last forever, no matter what happens. I am sorry.

* * * * *

My mistake was an accident but our friendship isn’t. My apology is full of regret but our friendship isn’t. I’m sorry.

* * * * *

I am sorry I haven’t been in touch. I am sorry I haven’t called you much. I am sorry we haven’t met since a long time. I am truly sorry, for all these little crimes. The truth is that I have been busy. I have no excuses, I’m sorry.
* * * * *

I am not SURE how many people would tolerate my mood swings but I am SURE that you would. I am sorry for being such a jerk the other day.

* * * * *

I don’t care whether you forgive me or not. You will forever be the friend who I love a lot. I’m sorry.

* * * * *

I know you are angry at me. The nasty look in your eyes, I can see. I know you feel let down. I can sense the hurt in your frown. I shouldn’t have lied to you, I realize. After all, friends like you are my life’s prize. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Sorry for being such a brat the other day and thank you for being such a wonderful friend by hugging me even when I was annoyingly.

* * * * *

You are my best friend because you tolerate the worst in me. Sorry for the other day.

* * * * *

Sometimes I take you for granted and sometimes I don’t think before speaking to you. I want you to remember that this is only because you are the only person in the whole world in front of whom I can be myself. Sorry for behaving rudely the other day.

* * * * *

Friends like you come along once in a lifetime and I would never do anything intentionally to jeopardize our friendship. I am sorry.

* * * * *

Sometimes I take the liberty to take you for granted because deep down in my heart I know that my best friend will always understand. I am sorry.

* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment