Searching...
Monday, May 18, 2015

I AM SORRY MESSAGES FOR FATHER

5:30 AM
A bear hug from my daddy can fix anything which is broken, including our relationship. I am sorry dad.

* * * * * 

I have realized that the biggest mistakes I made in my childhood were not the mistakes themselves, but the fact that I never had the courage to walk up to my dad and apologize for each and every one of them. Today I am going to fix that – I am sorry dad.


You expected me to be an idol of a son, but my actions proved that I am an idiot of a son. Sorry dad.

* * * * *

Dad, I am sorry for letting your best dreams for me down, and for making your worst nightmares about me come true.




Sorry for hurting the person who has always made sure that nothing in this world ever hurts me. I love you dad.

* * * * * 

You put me in the center of your universe, but I relegated you to a corner in mine. Sorry dad.

* * * * *

Your dreams for me were like a hot air balloon that could rise high above everyone else. But I was the idiot who punctured them with my mistakes over and over again. I am sorry dad.

* * * * * 

Forgiveness is the greatest virtue is what you have taught me. Won’t you practice what you preach? Sorry.

* * * * * 

All my friends think that you are the coolest dad in the world. Please prove it by forgiving me. Sorry daddy.

* * * * * 

I never meant to tarnish the beautiful colors you added in the hues of my life. Sorry dad.

* * * * *

Apologies are given to people you care for, but forgiveness is demanded from people you love. I am sorry and I demand forgiveness from you, daddy.

* * * * *

I know you will never be able to forgive my actions but I hope the tears in my eyes will make you forgive my heart. Dad, this apology is for all years I have spent hating you when you spent loving me. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

I am sorry not just because I lied, but because I lied that I didn’t lie. Forgive me, dad.

* * * * *

You wanted me to be the apple of your eye but my shameful actions have made me the dust beneath your feet. Sorry, dad.

* * * * * 

0 comments:

Post a Comment