Searching...
Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I AM SORRY MESSAGE FOR DAD

5:31 AM
I have made a few mistakes in my life, repented for them, fixed them and learnt my lessons. But my torture won’t be over until you forgive me. Sorry dad.

* * * * * 

I don’t regret my childhood mistakes as much as I regret not apologizing to you, dad. I am sorry.


I don’t want to make a false promise to never make mistakes again. But I promise to learn from every single one I have made so far. Dad, I am sorry.

* * * * *



When I hit rock bottom in my life, I thought it was the end. But it was a new beginning in disguise. I learnt life’s most important lesson – always listen to your parents. Dad, I am sorry.



Dear dad, my apology to you is unconditional, just like your love.


* * * * * 

Life would have been much better had I listened to you earlier. I went down the wrong path and let you down. But I am not going to waste any more time doing what I should have done a long time back – apologize to you. I am sorry dad.

* * * * * 

You brought me up to be your sweet pea. But I grew up to be your bitter melon. Sorry daddy.

* * * * *

You always wanted the best of the world for me. But I chose the worst of the world for myself. I am sorry old man.

* * * * * 

I look back at my life and I can’t believe I disrespected the man who gave up his own life to provide for mine. I think about my childhood and I can’t believe I ignored the man who ignored the whole world to give attention to me. But I think about the future and I can see myself doing everything it takes to make up for all the lost years. I love you dad, I am sorry.

* * * * * 

I took your kindness for your weakness, silence for your nonchalance and patience for vulnerability. Sorry to take you for granted, dad.

* * * * * 

I can proudly day that my father is my biggest strength. It is a shame that my father cannot say the same for me. Sorry dad.

* * * * * 

I haven’t just disrespected you, I have demeaned myself. I haven’t just infuriated you, I have insulted myself. I haven’t just frustrated you, I have failed my own self. Sorry dad.

* * * * *

I have been the worst daughter to the best father in the world. Sorry daddy.

* * * * * 

I always knew that you were my punching bag, but I never meant to actually punch you with my mistakes. Sorry dad.

* * * * *

I am sorry for hardening your heart with fights instead of softening it with hugs. Please forgive me dad.

* * * * * 

Every sale needs a follow-up. Once you buy my excuses, I am going to follow it up with hugs and kisses. Sorry dad.

* * * * *

Instead of repentance, I chose revenge. Instead of remorse, I chose retaliation. Instead of regret, I chose rage. Sorry for everything, dad.

* * * * * 

You always tried to bring about truce with me as an ally, but I always waged war by treating you like my enemy. I am sorry.

* * * * * 

I thought I was doing everything right because everyone called me COOL. My dad earned my hate because he kept nagging me to fix myself and I thought he was a FOOL. But after all these years I realize that it was me who was being a TOOL. I am sorry, dad.

* * * * * 

Just like you have always washed away my tears with your loving words, please wash away my sins with your forgiving hugs. I am sorry dad.

* * * * * 

Every time I have deserved a piece of your mind, you have given me a piece of your heart. I am sorry for all the troubles, dad.

* * * * * 

0 comments:

Post a Comment