Searching...
Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Romantic Quotes - Love

1:22 AM
A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.


******


I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.



*****


If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.

love
True love stories never have endings.





*****


Of all the music that reached farthest into heaven, it is the beating of a loving heart.



******


When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.




******



I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase.




******


romantic


There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.





*****


Kiss me and you will see how important I am.



******



Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.



******

0 comments:

Post a Comment