Searching...
Friday, December 16, 2016

LOVE MESSAGES FOR HIM

5:55 AM
I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.



* * * * *

love



What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?



* * * * *


I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place




When I wake up, I see your face before me. You may call that crazy, I call it love!



* * * * *



Even though we are far apart, my love for you will feed on the distance between us and only grow!



* * * * *


Romantic



I can never be wrong, because loving you feels so right!



* * * * *



I miss you; I want to be near you again!



* * * * *




I love you, like I never loved before,
I always wished to know that feeling.
Cause only when I fell in love with you,
I started to enjoy my living.




* * * * *


I love you I can’t explain it
Our love, I’ll live to protect it
You are all over my heart I can’t deny it
I’ll stay committed to you I won’t revoke it
Believe it




* * * * *




I saw that you were perfect so I loved you. But then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.




* * * * *



If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do and I will.




* * * * *


I am not giving you a part of me. I choose to give you all and all. No one else deserves it but you. I love you.




* * * * *



Like a flame which lights up my path, so is your love. Like a galaxy of stars in the midst of my gross darkness, so is your care. I love you.




* * * * *




I once thought about travelling throughout the whole world and I begin to see its reality when I know you to be my whole world. Your love rocks!




* * * * *


I didn't just allow my tongue and lips to blab. When I say I love you, I mean it from the bottom of my heart.




* * * * *



The day you have the idea of how much I love you is the very day my love would mean nothing to you anymore. Don't want this to happen!




* * * * *




I wouldn't let this joy end. I wouldn't let this moments of bliss bid its goodbye. I stay forever with you, for I don't want to lose you.




* * * * *


It’s not easy to let go of something you’ve put everything. But it’s harder to realize later on that you’ve been holding on to something that wasn’t there…anymore.



* * * * *



I would move mountains and swim across oceans to be in your presence.



* * * * *



I’m afraid to close my eyes for I don’t want to miss seeing you, even if it’s for one second!



* * * * *



I will stick with you. Under any kind of weather will I stand by you! If you ask why, I'll say it's because you deserve it.





I miss that cure smile and your fun-filled laughter. I can't wait to set my eyes on you my love. I am miss you like badly.




* * * * *


Looking back I’m glad I chose you
Looking ahead I’m grateful I’ll be spending my future with you
Nothing compares with my commitment to you
My everything my better half my boo I love you




* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment