Searching...
Thursday, December 8, 2016

LOVE MESSAGES FREE

5:32 AM
The road to a successful relationship might be rocky. But as Kong as it's with you, it will be more than a fantastic ride. I am loving my whole life with you.




* * * * *



My glorious future awaits celebrating you because it's been you all the while. You are more than a darling. Mwah.




* * * * *



When I'm down, I may be motivated by encouragement. But none of such saves a heart that is broken. Your coming was an all-in-one fix my heart ever longed for. Thanks for being mine. I love you.




I might have deserved this, but I plead for forgiveness. Your absence would do more harm than your scolding me would. Please come back my love.




* * * * *


Every night I go home crying because I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.



* * * * *


To keep our love alive, I need 1) you 2) me 3) our hearts for eternity.


love messages free


Roses are red, violets are blue, you are for me and I am for you!



* * * * *


If I could hold you close again, I’d never let you go.



* * * * *




I feel so happy now,
Because I’m yours and you’re mine,
No matter where I am
You’re always on my mind.




* * * * *


How can i forget everything about you when you were the one who treats me more than a girlfriend? How can i replace you with another guy when you were the one who light up my world like nobody else? Eventhough we've broke up, we're still be the best ex-couple ever who will stick to each other. I promise you that i will wait for you even if i have to wait for million years. I love you always :)




* * * * *




No matter how the best of professional dictionaries advance in their definitions of love, I just know that none of their words would be qualitative enough to describe my love for you and even yours for me. We are the best!




* * * * *


I didn't see this coming. If I knew I could get a love so true like this, I would have smiled and really laughed out my moments of heartbreaks and hurts. Glad this moment came.




* * * * *



Love is not just rapturous tickling and loads of glamorous sensations. Love is purely giving. I know this when you came into my life.




* * * * *


No matter how hard you try, you won't get to know how long I want to love you. If you can tell how Kong eternity is, then you will get a clue. I love you dearly.




* * * * *



My search for true love that is believed to be scarce ended when I found you. You have always been my prime source of joy since then. I wish this tends to eternity. I love you.




* * * * *


Thanks for being on this path with me. Thank you so much for taking a lifetime decision to be mine. Thanks and thanks for it all. I love you sweet.




* * * * *



The helping hand when I am down is you. The strength when I am weak is none else but you. More than all you've done, I still need you forever my love.





It’s wrong to hurt those who love you, but it’s worse to love those who hurt you. I began to make a step the moment I knew where I stand. Then I moved on.



* * * * *



As I lay down the cards in the game of solitaire. I see the king and queen of hearts side by side, I remember you and me and how you left me for the jack of hearts.



* * * * *




0 comments:

Post a Comment