Searching...
Thursday, March 10, 2016

SWEET DREAMS TEXT MESSAGES

3:19 PM
I'm sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to comfort you all night and A prayer to protect until morning. GOOD NIGHT!! SLEEP TIGHT!!


I'm sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to comfort you all night and A prayer to protect until morning.
GOOD NIGHT!! SLEEP TIGHT!!


* * * * *


Saying GoodNight is not just  putting an end to a day. Its a way of saying, I remember u before i go 2 sleep. Hope u can feel the care that goes with it....
GOOD NIGHT..

1 evening I will come 2 ur room, lock the door, turn off the lights, join u in bed. I'll come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face.... & I'll shout: have a gr8 night!


* * *  * *


I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever U go to switch off the light, Remeber that I'm wishing U ...Good Night!


Good night! Sweet dreams and a nice sunrise!!



Good night! Sweet dreams and a nice sunrise!!


* * *  * *


God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night


* * *  * *


:::G:::::::DDD
 :::::Ö:::::D  D
 :::::::Ö:::DDD
 ___/, \___
 \ .            /
 night..../


* * *  * *


One two three
Set free from worry
see moonlight N galaxy
Feel sweet dreamy Ecstasy
Have dreams very lovely


* * *  * *


=*%-._.-%* =.
 '-._G O O D_.-'
 '+._.+'
 =%*-._.-*% =,
 '-.   Night      -'
 '+. _ .+'
 Keep Smiling and enjoy deep sleep


* * *  * *


hey u, Yes u d dearling, holding d phone. r u asleep?
no?, ok, gud, coz i wan 2 say gud ni8 b4 ur eyelash hug hug each other tightly.


Wishing you sound sleeping like a baby! Good Night!Sweet dreams


Wishing you sound sleeping like a baby!
Good Night!Sweet dreams!


* * *  * *


Sweet chocolate n sweet u, And sweet are the things you do, But d sweetest is d friendship of d 2, 1 is Me & Other is u !! Goodnight


* * *  * *


As day turns to night..
keep your worries out of sight...
no matter how tought the world may seem...
You still deserve the sweetest dream.....


Thousands of stars in the sky shine bright,  but you are the only shining star in my sight. Good night my love


Thousands of stars
in the sky shine bright,
 but you are the only shining star
in my sight.
Good night my love


* * *  * *


After the hectic day
It is time to rest, relax, revival
It is the time to see sweet dreams
sweet dreams....


* * *  * *


Sometimes I wonder if you snore. Other times, I wonder if I snore. Mostly, I just wonder what it would be like to be in your arms tonight. I miss you my sweet love.


* * *  * *

Every night when I dream of you it's so nice. I especially love the part where you bring me breakfast in bed every morning. And donuts.


* * *  * *


Even though we can only see each other via Skype, your eyes drive me wild!



* * * * *


txt msg: hello
Your mobile: ssshhhh..my madam is sleeping, pls dont disturb
txt msg: may i vibrate u?
Your mobile: ok ok, go ahead
txt msg: i came here just to say Goodnite to your madam
Your mobile: oh, thanks..who sent you
txt msg: Your madam's lover boy


My hear races when I hear your voice and see you smile.


* * *  * *


Though the lonely nights are tough, I know it will make me appreciate you even more when I am in your arms again.


* * *  * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment