Searching...
Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SWEET CUTE GOOD NIGHT MESSAGES

3:14 PM
I can tell the whole world that nothing is as sweet and cute as you. I can brag it about that you are the loveliest I've ever seen. Have a nice night dearie.


* * *  * *


In case you want to know... I will stop loving you the very day the breeze cease to flow. Good night my love, my dream come true.


* * *  * *


Good night, nice dreams, love and peace!


I'll try to sleep so that I can keep you in my dreams.


* * *  * *


A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!


* * *  * *


Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.


good night sweet dreams



Good night! I shall miss you til morning.


* * *  * *


Goodnight my love, goodnight my everything!


* * *  * *


WELCOME TO “GOOD NIGHT RESTAURANT”
Menu:
 *Warm Pillow
 *Hot blanket
 *Soft Bed
 *Sweet Dreams
 *Sound Sleep
 Have A great visit:-)


GOOD NİGHT MESSAGES



May ur
Salty n Crispy Night
b Peppered wid Spicy Luv
May Ü Smile in Lemon Munlite
Dream on Strawberry Fields
Under a Vanilla Razai
Hv A Yummy Yummy Nite !


* * *  * *


Know what am thinking now?
If only I could be by your side
and kiss you Good night!


* * *  * *


Good night
Sleep tight
 Let the bugs not bite
May angels fly across your dreams!
Good(-.-)night, Sweet dreams


* * *  * *


If I never told you how much I missed you at night, it's just because I don't want my teddy bear to get jealous. I miss you my sweet!


* * *  * *


Usually I count stars until I fall asleep at night, but the one I miss counting the most is you.


* * *  * *


I keep imagining you singing outside of my window at night. Then I imagine that I didn't know it was you, and I was throwing things. Sorry. I hope you're OK.!


* * *  * *


Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest, Pillows 2 give u COMFORT, and MY BLANKET 2 keep u warm. Gud nite! Sleep tight.I can’t sleep now..b’coz i lent u all my things!


* * *  * *


do not count what u have lost. just see what u have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! ‘good night’


* * *  * *


I am sorry I couldn't write your name in the sky. But, I have inscribed it inside my heart forever; and that is where you will forever be. Goodnight.


* * *  * *


In this lovely night,
I pray to the blue moon to protect you through the night,
the wind to blow away your stress and the twinkle stars to guide you the way,5
Sweet Dreams Good Night!



* * * * *


If not for your love and care, today would have been like every other bad day. Thanks for being the reason I was happy throughout. Good night, I love you.


* * *  * *


If today were a book, I would have dedicated it to you. You were the reason it ended in success, more than I expected. I love you and I will forever do.
Good night.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!


* * *  * *


Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.


* * *  * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment