Searching...
Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS SMS MESSAGES

3:18 PM
Nothing makes a great day without a magical touch of your love. You rock my world as always. Thanks for today. Goodnight. Mwah!


* * *  * *


I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.


* * *  * *


Its big, It’s warm, It’s fuzzy.Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!


WAIT......dnt sleep
 0""""0
 ( 'o' )
 ( ,>@<, )
 let me pray
 0"""0
 (-,-)
 ( ,("), )
 Dear GOD
plz let my frnd
fall from the bed 2nite
Sweet dreams


* * *  * *


Diffrnce btwn horror nd beautiful night..
A beautiful night is when u hug ur teddy bear nd sleep,
But horror is when
it hugs u back !! Good Night !


* * *  * *


Ur dream determines Ur goals,
Ur goals map out Ur actions,
Ur actions create results,
And the results bring u success.!
Good Nite my Friend have a nice dreams


good night



Hi...
/1)4,3,/5)6 /2),8,6/4)
( 2'3.7' )9(4 '8;2' )
(,3,)(4,7,)(6,3,)(5,1,)
press edit & Delete only numbers & take my gift...
Sweet Dreams


* * *  * *


Dreams visit us when we are asleep... But God is truely wise...
He wakes up every days and gives us chance to make our dreams come true


* * * * *


I wish I had your chest to put my head on instead of this old pillow. Just thinking of you before I close my eyes and dream of you.


good night moon and stars



You are scheduled to be in my dreams tonight


* * *  * *


Do you feel a little heavier today? Because you are carrying around my heart.


* * *  * *


One of my favorite things is your smile.


* * *  * *


Goodnight hun:* I love you <3


* * *  * *


Good night... sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite!


* * *  * *


Goodnight luv


* * *  * *


When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses so I can stand missing you this much.


* * *  * *


I see the stars shining beautifully in the sky and I touch my heart only for me to I see your love even brighter in me than countless of them. Your love rocks! Good night my love.


* * *  * *


Completeness is my life with you. Awesome are my days with a thought of you. Goodnight my heart's all-time rhythm.


* * *  * *


Dreams visit us when we are asleep... But God is truely wise...
He wakes up every days and gives us chance to make our dreams come true


* * *  * *


Good Night SMS Messages - Cute, Romantic, New, Nice, Sweet, collection for night wishes to girlfriend, boyfriend, beloved, lover, sweetheart, wife, husband.


* * *  * *


A superb frndship line - "I want you to b with me only two times in my life..." "Now & Forever" gud ni8


* * *  * *


If you feel
Little bored,
Little sick,
Little lost,
Little sad,
You know whats wrong?
Your suffering from lack of Vitamin Me!
Good Night!



* * * * *



There is only 1 differnce between DREAM & AIM. Dream require Effortless SLEEP whereas Aim require SLEEPLESS Efforts.
Sleep 4 DREAMS & wake up 4 AIMS.
G.NITE


* * *  * *


I wish moon always be full & bright !!!U always be cool & right!!! Whenever u go to switch off the light, Remember that I am wishing u Good Night

GØØD night, sleep tight›››››
GØØD dreams, sweet dreams›››››


* * *  * *


1st-MiSS Me
2nd-ThInk oF Me
3rd-HuG Me
4th-LoVE mE.
TrY 2 SlEEp NoW &
ClOSe Ur EyeS.
Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE!
Gd NiTe!


* * *  * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment