Searching...
Monday, March 7, 2016

GOOD NIGHT LOVE SMS AND MESSAGES

2:57 PM
No matter how influential I become, you will be my most precious fan. You will ever be my best companion and friend. Good night and sweet dreams.


* * *  * *


If you were never mine, I would live all my life being jealous of the one who has you. You are too lovely and indescribable! I love you, Goodnight..


Just when I thought I was lost forever in forgotten land, your love came and led me on the path of bliss. That is for being the most special person I ever known. Good night and sweet dreams my love.


* * *  * *


No matter how far you are... you are always in my thoughts! Good night.


* * *  * *


Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can't wait for the morning. Good night baby.


Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me. . sefa altunsoy



Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.


* * *  * *


Lst night I snt an angl to watch ovr u while u vr sleeping.
He cam bck erly, So i asked him y?
He said tht angls dn’t watch ovr othr angl.


* * *  * *


Nite time nd D whle world is asleep,
Bt caring hrts r awake thinking abut spcl 1s like u.
Gud Nite..


* * *  * *


LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk,
I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz.
I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY...
HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE..
WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!


* * *  * *


True persons & well wishers in our life are like the stars that shine constantly.
But we often fail to see them till the dark hours come into our lives.
Gøød night!


* * *  * *


À spec¡ál facé,
À spec¡ál smilé,
À spec¡ál someoné,
À spec¡ál hug from mé 2 u,
À spec¡ál person,
Ì found in u,
Swéét dreams and GøøD night


* * *  * *


Always tell ur problems to 1% people who genuinely loves u, b'coz 50% people don't care of ur problem & 49%people become happy that u hv a problem. Good Night


* * *  * *


Shut Down Your Eyes, Log On Some Memories, Download Some lovely Dreams, Save Some Joys, Delete All Your Sorrows..stress, Have A Nice Sleep


* * *  * *



You are not just the last thing I think about in the night, and the first thing I think about every morning - You are all the reasons my thoughts are awesome! I can't keep you off my mind

* * * * *


A Big Good Ni8 2 my Sweet loving sugar coated choco mallow milky shaky honey dipped cheez melting orange juicy pepperoni Friend!!


* * *  * *


Do not think of me...I m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen
i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..


* * *  * *


Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft...Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently....'coz My sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night..


* * *  * *


Nite time nd D whle world is asleep,
Bt caring hrts r awake thinking abut spcl 1s like u.
Gud Nite..


* * *  * *


Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true b’coz I couldn’t find a better friend like you! Good Night…………………………? ?


* * *  * *


Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go cause DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight…
GOOD NIGHT


* * *  * *


In this lovely night,
I pray to the blue moon to protect you through the night,
the wind to blow away your stress and the twinkle stars to guide you the way,5
Sweet Dreams Good Night!



* * * * *


Wash your face and wash your feet!
Now its time 2 fall asleep.
Yours eyes are weak n mouth can’t speak
So hope this night shall be nice and sweet.
Sweet dreams & Good night.


* * *  * *

Night is longer than day
for those who DREAM
&
day is longer than night
for those who make their
DREAMS come true.
Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!


* * *  * *



You are the reason why I have sleepless nights.
You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.
And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying Good Night!



* * * * *


Saying gud nite is not just putting
an end to a day.Its a way of saying ,
I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can feel the care that goes with it….
GOOD NIGHT..


No matter how tight my schedules are, and how busy I ever become, I won't fail to give you all the attention you so need. Good night my heartbeat.



* * *  * *


This night will be sweet, I sure can see. Because I just ended it with sweet words of love from you. Good night my jewel.


* * *  * *


0 comments:

Post a Comment