Searching...
Wednesday, April 1, 2015

PICK UP LINES TEXT MESSAGES

4:50 AM
I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.

* * * * *

If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.

* * * * *

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.


Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

* * * * *


Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.

* * * * *


May we kiss those we please, and please those we kiss?





















Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.

* * * * *

So, I finally found you...the girl of my dreams!

* * * * *

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

* * * * *

I fall in luv wid u again everytime I look in2 ur beautiful eyes

* * * * *

I say I luv u so much bcoz I never know if 1 day 1 of us
 will end up in da hospital & I want ur last feeling 2 b me loving u.

* * * * *

I could conquer da world wid jst 1 hand as long as u were holding da other.

* * * * *

U mst work 4 da FBI.
Fabulous, Beautiful & Intriguing.

* * * * *

Do U Know y Da Sky Is So Crazy?.
All Da Blue Is In Ur Eyes !!.

* * * * *

B4 getting out of bd, face ur partner, give him/her a kiss & say: "I'm so thankful I have U in my life".

* * * * *

I'll follow u & make a heaven out of hell, & I'll die by ur hand which I luv so well.

* * * * *

Nw join ur hands, & wid ur hans ur hearts.

* * * * *

Is ur dad in jail? Bcoz he stole da stars & put dam in ur eyes.

* * * * *

If u were a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry 4 fear of losing u.

* * * * *

I'm a raindrop & I'm falling 4 u.

* * * * *

Is it hot in here or is it jst u?

* * * * *

If home is where da heart is, dan my home is in u.

* * * * *

Cn u give me directions 2 ur heart?I've cmed 2 have lost myself in ur eyes.

* * * * *

Do u have a map, I keep getting lst in ur eyes.

* * * * *

I mst b a Snowflake, bcoz I've fallen 4 u.

* * * * *

If u were a tear in my eye,I wouldn't cry 4 fear of losing u.

* * * * *

Excuse me, if I go straight dis way, will I b able 2 reach ur heart?

* * * * *

Hey, don't I know u? Yeah, u're da girl wid da beautiful smile.

* * * * *

Dis is da 1st time I've met some1 as beautiful as u, it's going 2 b da last.

* * * * *

Is there an airport nearby or is dat just my heart taking off?

* * * * *

Shall we talk or continue flirting 4rm a distance?

* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment