Searching...
Tuesday, April 28, 2015

THANK YOU MESSAGES

2:01 AM
You’re the best

* * * * *

I’m humbled and grateful

* * * *

You knocked me off my feet!


My heart is still smiling

* * * * *

Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure

* * * * *

Sometimes the simplest things mean the most

* * * * *

The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day




I’m touched beyond words

* * * * *

All I can say is wow! (Except, of course, I’m grateful

* * * * *

My heart just keeps thanking you and thanking you

* * * * *

You’re a blessing to me

* * * * *

Thank you for being my angel

* * * * *

I am so thankful for the time you took to help with my project.


* * * * *

Thanks so much for taking the time to help with my project.

* * * * *

It was so nice of you to help me out the other day.

* * * * *

We are forever in your debt for helping us through this tough time.

* * * * *

Only someone with great taste could get me such a cool gift. Your generosity is as great as your sense of style.

* * * * *


I think you know me better than I know myself. Your gift was exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't know I wanted it.

* * * * *


I couldn't find a card that expressed my gratitude the way I wanted. I need a card that gives you a big hug.

* * * * *


If you could see my face right now, you'd see a look of gratitude.


* * * * *


You made a difference because you are so caring and thoughtful.


* * * * *

I will always remember how you helped me to get this wonderful opportunity.

* * * * *

Thank you so much for all you have done for us.

 * * * * *

We will always be grateful for all that you have done to help us.

* * * * *

I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable time than I had at your dinner party. The decorations were marvelous, the food superb, and the company fabulous. You have an ideal home and family. I don't think we'll ever forget John's funny stories after dinner.

We are fortunate to have such wonderful, thoughtful friends. We're very spontaneous, so don't hesitate to call or drop by when you feel like getting together.

* * * * *

Our sincere thanks for having us in your home when we attended the Doe conference last week. It gave us a chance to catch up on the news and get acquainted with your family. We especially enjoyed our evening conversations over bedtime tea. I hope we didn't impose too much on your busy schedule. Please remember that you are always welcome to stay at our place when your travels bring you to Kansas. Thanks again for your warm hospitality.

* * * * *

I can't tell you how much I appreciated your kindness in letting me stay at your home when I was in Springfield. It was a delight to see a loving family interact and enjoy each other's company. It showed me how a family can be close in spite of everyday pressures. You and John have created a great home atmosphere.


* * * * *

 want you to know how much I appreciated your inviting me out for the evening when I was in Springfield on Monday. I enjoyed the dinner and conversation, and it was a great pleasure to meet your husband.

Thank you for your kind hospitality.


* * * * *


I am grateful for you and your generosity.

* * * * *


Words can't express the gratitude I feel when I think about what you have done. I'll just say thanks.


* * * * *


You are truly a blessing in my life. I am not sure what I would do without you. Thanks for all you do.

* * * * *


Taking the time to help me was a very nice thing for you to do. I know that you are a person who sacrifices for others without thinking. Thank you.

* * * * *

The longer I am around you, the more I realize that you are a genuinely generous and caring person.

* * * * *


I don't know if I should thank you or whoever made you such a nice person.

* * * * *


I don't think I could find a more thoughtful, generous person.

* * * * *


You are so generous, I know you'd give me the shirt off your back if I asked. Good thing I'm not asking.

* * * * *

You deserve a bigger thank you than this card. I will remember what you did.

* * * * *


I consider you a gift from God, so I guess I should send Him a thank you card. I know His address, but could you tell me how much postage I'll need?

* * * * *

You have been extremely supportive through this difficult time. You may not realize what a blessing you have been. Thanks for your help.


You have encouraged me during a time when I needed encouragement. Thank you.

* * * * *

That was a really cool way to surprise me. I really like the way you set everything up and made it an awesome time.

* * * * *

Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to be kind. You have a great heart.

* * * * *

I appreciate the timing of your help. You helped right when I needed it most.



0 comments:

Post a Comment