Searching...
Monday, April 6, 2015

WEEKEND MESSAGES FOR FRIENDS

12:25 PM
Nothing to say;
Nothing to write;
Nothing to send;
But I believe that you'll listen, read and reciprocate my feelings even in your silence.
Have a happy weekend, my dear friend!


* * * * *


Your dream determines your goals,
Your goals map out your actions,
Your actions create results,
And the results bring you success.
Have a Nice Weekend!.........................



* * * * *


Here comes the most awaited day of the week, on Friday. Enjoy your weekend.





The day you stop caring what others think about you... is the day you start enjoying life.
Have an enjoyable weekend!


* * * * *

Worry is interest payed on trouble before it comes due.
Have a joyful weekend!


* * * * *

The heart is on the left but it's always right. Listen to it.
Have a hearty weekend!


weekend messages



Take it easy is a concept for casual people;
But make it easy is a concept for brilliant people.
Have an easy weekend!

* * * * *

Friday is my second favorite F word.
Have a f**king nice weekend!


* * * * *


Why is Sunday stronger than Monday? Because Monday is a weak day!
Have a very happy Week days!



weekend messages


This long holiday I’ll disconnect myself from the world because I’ll be with my boyfriend in a heavenly place, better not envy me and assemble plans of your own for fun. Have a good weekend, I will rejoice more than anyone.


* * * * *


There is no greater word that Friday. Have a great weekend full of dancing, fun and if you are going drink quite a lot, don’t lose your head.


* * * * *


Whenever I look at my palm,i wonder which of those tiny cute cris cross lines made me so lucky two meet a sweet person like U Good Morning...
Happy weekend


have a nice weekend



Always
learn d
wisdom of
compromise,
Bcoz
Its better
2 bend
a-little
Rather
dan 2
break any
relation 4ever.
Stay In Touch.
Good morning have a nice weekend.


* * * * *

Music is the silence between the notes.
Have a musical weekend!


* * * *

Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing.
Have a happy weekend!


* * * * *


Hi, Another Weekend is coming. I am going to celebrate it. And Wishing all of my facebook Friends a Happy weekend

* * * * *


Hi guys !!! Today is Friday. Let us prepare for the weekend Party. Hope You will have a special Weekend See you on Monday
Happy weekend.


* * * * *




Dear Week,
I'm so over you. I'm leaving you for your best friend, Weekend. Don't try to find me for at least 2 days.
Love (not really),
Me



* * * * * 



Life is better when you are happy. But life is the best when other people are happy because of you.  Be inspired, give peace and share your smile with everyone.
Have a nice weekend!


* * * * *



5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING
Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide,Feel ur heartbeat, & Say " Its too early. Let me sleep again." Happy weekend


* * * * *

As the sky breaks into a beautiful Sunrise ...may GOD open the window of heaven to shower U lots of blessings...Good Morning... Happpy weekend........


* * * * *


I see a very full weekend, full of fun and full of surprises. Drink responsibly and do not forget to have as much fun as you can. Happy weekend.


* * * * *


Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.


* * * * *



This weekend is finally your trip, I hope it goes very well, enjoy it because you have it well deserved. Do not forget to bring us memories.


It’s already the weekend and the end of the month, it’s time to dance, sing and celebrate. Seize time as we’ve received our payment, let’s have a great time!


* * * * *


They say that Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. Truth and Simplicity don’t have any. Let us all aspire to be SIMPLE AND TRUE..Take Care. Enjoy the weekend with simplicity and truthfulness.


0 comments:

Post a Comment