Searching...
Tuesday, March 31, 2015

DIRTY TEXT MESSAGES TO SEND TO YOUR BOYFRIEND

12:26 PM
Our relationship is like tom & jerry. We tease each other, chase each other, knock down each other, irritate each other but we cannot live without each other

* * * * *

I will follow you everywhere, as long as you will let me COME with you.


You are the cheese to my onion, the salt to my vinegar, the tea to my biscuit, the h 2 my O! xxx

* * * * *

You have got a hypnotic cleavage. I do not think I can look at anything else but it, when we are together.

* * * * *

Your bulge is driving me mad.

* * * * *

Your dessert is HOT and READY for you.

* * * * *

Do you know if there is a way that I can resist those juicy lips of yours?













Why cannot I take your wet kisses out of my mind?

* * * * *

How will I be able to contain myself when I know that you are in the shower right now?

* * * * *

Did you think about me when you were in the bath tub today?

* * * * *

Just the smell of you gives me shivers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment