Searching...
Monday, August 11, 2014

Good Night Messages and Pictures

2:12 AM

sweet dreams

Good Night Messages


Good Morning images


good morning cards



Good night  sweet dreams



















May the darkness of the night become a blanket for our ecstasy. May the radiance of the moon throw light on all the happiness we are yet to see. Good night.


* * * * *


I’m sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, 
A blanket of care to comfort you all night and A prayer to protect until morning.
Good night...
Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you much love and happiness.
Do not think of me,
I'm in your eyes, in your heart... Good Night!
My day won’t certainly be over for I have something left to do.
I just couldn’t sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night



* * * * *


Being your friend is my gift,
Missing you is my bad luck,
Disturbing you with SMS is my way of thinking you,
But keeping our friendship is my aim...
Good night!



* * * * *


This Good night messages containsmessages about good night, good night graphics, good night images, good night photos, good night pics, good night picture for facebook, good night pictures, good night quotes, good night wallpapers, 


0 comments:

Post a Comment