Searching...
Monday, August 11, 2014

Good Morning Pictures and Messages

1:38 AM
A good morning message from a loved one didn't just randomly pop into your inbox. It means that you are remembered and very lovely thought about first in the morning. Good morning to you


* * * * *


All good people wish good things for their friends. I wish you a very GOOD MORNING!


SMILE and be happy and let that happiness spread everywhere you go. Life is beautiful! Gud Mrng!!!

* * * * *

Arise and shine... Today is your day to follow your dreams and succeed in pursuing your goals.

* * * * * 

A sweeter smile, a brighter day, hope everything turns out great for you Today!

* * * * *

My day begins with you and all the love and luck seems to be on my side, i know now god's blessings come in beautiful disguise.

* * * * *

"Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself." ― Henry David Thoreau, Walden

* * * * *



Good Morning Messages




Good Morning Images














Waking up every blessed morning
And having my bath, saying my prayers
And dressing up gorgeously,
But without the thought of your love
Is a sure way to have a bad day.
Good morning my love.

* * * * *

Every morning when I wake
I thank God for the gift of life
I thank Him for making me lovely
And also thank God that I have you
Good morning my one and only.

* * * * *

Faith rules out all fears
As abundance rules out lack
Your love rules out the worst in me
And I am lucky having you as my love.
Good morning sweetheart.


* * * * *

Your love keeps me far from mystery,
And it is such I’ve found in history.
Keeping you forever is all I want to do,
‘Cause I could die if I lose you.
Good morning my irresistible.



0 comments:

Post a Comment