Searching...
Thursday, August 21, 2014

FUNNY MESSAGES

3:51 AM
It's very easy
To eat sweet chocolate,
Speak sweet words,
Watch sweet dreams
But
It's very difficult
To
find a sweet person.
But I salute you.
That you find me.

*  *  *  *  *

Beautiful Lines:
__________________
__________________
__________________
__________________
__________________
__________________
__________________
Next time, I'll send you beautiful circles!


* * * * *


A line written on a Husband's T shirt :
ALL GIRLS ARE DEVIL BUT MY WIFE IS QUEEN..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OF THEM..:-P

Boy : Is this your first kiss ? . .. . .
Girl(angrily): OFCOURSE IT IS..!!
why do all you guys always ask the same question ?
Maths sir: what is a line?
A genius answerd:
A line is a dot, going 4 a walk!
Sir:-so wht r parallel lines.?
A dot going for a walk with his girlfrnd.


* * * * *


Girlfriend Called her Boyfriend
GF: Honey where are you?
BF: I'm at the bank.
GF: Dear, please I need 100 $ to activate my blackberry,
150 $ to do my hair and 200 $ to buy a dress.
BF: Sorry, I meant I was at the "bank" of a river.
Do you want fish???


* * * * *

the grass and flowers too. But if rain really makes all things beautiful,
why doesn't it rain on you



* * * * *

Man : How old is your father?
Boy : As old as me,
Man : How can that be?
Boy : He became a father only when I was born?


* * * * *


Why don't men often show their true feelings?
Because they don't have any. 1 :P


* * * * *

Marriage is like a public toilet.
Those waiting outside are desperate to get in.
And
Those inside are desperate to come out..


* * * * *

A man received message from his neighbour.

Sorry sir I am using your wife.
I am using day and night.
I am using when u r not present at home.
In fact I am using more than U R using.
I confess this because now I feel very much guilt.
Hope U will accept my sincere apologies.

Man went home and had a big fight with his wife.

Few minutes later he received another massage.


Sorry Sir spelling / auto correct mistake ...
it's not wife but WIFI.

*  *   *  *  *

Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE.
 It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime!
 WIFE satys No, it means -
 With Idiot for Ever.
* * * * *

Pappu: Papa what is SEX?
 Santa gets tensed but explains everything.
 Pappu: But papa how to write all those things in this small box
 of school admission form?

* * * * *

When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

* * * * *

Fact about women:
 They can see a hair of a girl
 on their husband’s coat from 20 meters,
 but can’t see a pillar from 2 meters
 while parking a car . . . :-D

* * * * *

Difference between Friend & Wife
 You can Tell your Friend
“You are my Best Friend”
But
Do you have courage tell to your Wife
“You are my Best Wife?”

* * * * *

Wife:What is 10 years with me?
Husband:A second.

Wife:What is $1000 for me?
Husband:A coin.

Wife: Ok give me a coin.
Husband:Wait a second


Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway

* * * * *

Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work

* * * * *

I'm off saving the world from self-destruction. Try me later

0 comments:

Post a Comment