Searching...
Monday, August 11, 2014

Good Morning Pictures, Messages

1:42 AM
A perfect good morning has to be a mixture of a perfect coffee and breakfast in bed. And yet no compulsion to wake up too! Good morning to you. Have a nice day

* * * * *

There is always something to be grateful about every morning. Remember your reason and start your day with it. Good morning. Have a wonderful day


Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way.

* * * * *

You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night.


sweet good morning images


Mornings are beautiful because it starts with your love that stays with me all daylong.
Good Morning Dear!


* * * * *

Even though I found you on an ordinary day, it felt like I found a precious pearl in an oyster when I deep dived into the sea. Baby, you are really that precious to me. ~ Fiona Torrent

* * * * *

You have made my life so very beautiful. My mornings have turned into a happy beginning and my nights end with you etched in my heart.

* * * * *

In my dreams I create a beautiful morning for you and then I share this beautiful dream as my heartfelt wish.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment