Searching...
Saturday, July 4, 2015

LOVE WORDS, LOVE TEXT MESSAGES

5:19 AM
LOVE WORDS, LOVE TEXT MESSAGES-LOVE WORDS, LOVE TEXT IMAGES MESSAGES


Love is a fuel,
That makes love cars.
Love is the magic that fills,
All the hearts under the golden stars.



* * * * *


Even if by privilege lions do rule in the bush, I give you the privilege to reign and rule in my heart like a king. You deserve more my love.



* * * * *



Our love makes life beautifully misty and foggy, yet so transparent. I love you.




love is wonderful gift of care,
love is magic of living in one heart,
love is miracle of meeting the best person,
love you always my dear.



* * * * *


When there is a will there is also a way. Thanks for your choice of going this path with me. I promise to make it worth it.



* * * * *



your love may be weaker,
but your heart is stronger,
my wish is you live longer,
keep smiling my dear



i love you messages



I don’t know for what,
but,
I love you a lot…
hmmm I don’t like to share my privacy with someone…
but,
I want to share all my moments of memories with you…
b’czzz,
I don’t know for what…
but
I Love You a lot…



* * * * *


No one has ever loved anyone the way everyone wants to be loved..”
Think deeply,
you’ll feel it…!!



* * * * *


Every time I feel you in my heart,
see you in my dreams,
I can watch ur face in my mirror of hand,
I feel like hugging you thousands of time…


The best time to love with your whole heart is always now, in this moment, because no breath beyond the current is promised.



A small boy and a girl were crying…
someone asked,
“you are u both crying???”
Girl said,
“my doll has broken..”
Boy said,
“my doll is crying…”

thats is the True Love



* * * * *

They say it takes a minute 2 find a special person,
an hour 2 appreciate them,
a day 2 love them,
but then…
an entire life 2 forget them.



* * * * *


My biggest reward is to see you smile,
know you are happy, and feel you are loved.
I know life is sometimes cruel, but that’s why I’m here,
to show you that life can be good …..



* * * * *


Let`s share the world.
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me…



i love you messages



I love the way you smile,
Love to hear your laughter,
love loving you because you are
My happily ever after.


* * * * *



I have never felt like this,
I love the way you talk, move, kiss.
You are like nothing I have seen before,
I love you so much my love.


* * * * *


You are the tear of joy in my eye,
You are my blue sky,
I hate when we are apart,
Because I love you from the bottom of my heart.


* * * * *

does a sunset makes u look better???
or..
do you make a sunset look better????


* * * * *


Love is when
There are a million things
you wanna say to someone
but
when they look you in eyes and hold you in arms
nothing in life matters
other than being with that person at the moment






Don’t search 4 a very gud or unique msg 2 send me.
I’ll be happy with even an empty msg of urs ….
B’coz more than the msg,
seeing ur name makes me happy


* * * * *


no more thrilling
waiting is not willing
heart is beating
eyes are searching
when r you coming?


* * * * *


when i close my eye, i see ur tear
when i open my eye, i see ur fear
love is to live dear not to fear



* * * * *



ur love shows the way to heart
ur care shows the way to happiness
ur direction shows the way to right path
without u im in wrong path



* * * * *



Loading))))
>>Heart drive detected.
mind:/format HEART:
Do you want to format drive HEART?
>>yes..
heart drive formatting…..
>>>25%
>>>>>>50%
>>>>>>>>>>75%
>>>>>>>>>>>>100%
Compleated..
To install new o.s press
====1====
====4====
====3====
>Processing….
>Instaling Systems…
>Startup and programme files….
All the files are installed sucessfuly…
restarting…….
>>Welcome<<
Now you are ready for…
>>>>LOVE<<<<


* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment