Searching...
Sunday, July 5, 2015

LOVE TEXTS FOR FACEBOOK

5:19 AM
Whats the difference between watching you and the sunrise…..
Watching the sunrise..relaxes me
Watching you…excites me


* * * * *



My love is not written on sand,
for the waters to wash away,
it is written in my heart to stand



* * * * *



loving heart is thinking about u
leaving heart is thinking to hate u
living heart will never miss u
caring heart always loves u
money is always with many
ur love does not go with too many
im lucky 2 get u honey
will never miss u

I know everything about her,
except she loves me or not…
She doesn’t know anything about me,
except the thing that I love her…



* * * * *



When I See You, I Freeze.
When I Hear You, I Hush And
When I Smell You, I Breathe.
Because You Are The Light Of
My Eyes,the Voice Of My Mind
And The Oxygen Of My Heart.



* * * * *



if u can paint my love..
it will be a picture of a thousand sunsets..
with u amidst of it…
keeping its beauty…
giving it meaning..



i love you messages




love is worthless
life is sadness
friendship is priceless
without you my birth is useless



* * * * *



tears for love,
keeps love stronger.
tears for care,
keeps you live longer.
tears for believe,
keeps relationship longer


* * * * *





Boy: Hey girl! Is ur name Google?
Girl: No, But why?
Boy: bcoz u’ve got everything I’m searching for


* * * * *

Boy: Are u an architect?
Girl: how do u know?
Boy: because u made a special room for u in my heart



* * * * *



no one can stop earth in 11 months,
no one can stop sun rising from east,
no one can stop my message for you,
no one can change my life except you


* * * * *



Every life in this world is written by god’s own hands,
That’s why I am thankful to god,
Because he wrote my life,
& included YOU as a beautiful part of my life…



* * * * *


u are the lovable person my life…
u are the amazing thought in my dreams…
u are the 3rd beat in my heart…
wherever YOU go I’ll Go…



* * * * *


Everybody thinks that LOVE means a relationship between two lovers…
but..
it is not a relation ship between two lovers…
it can be a relationship between mother and son…
it can be relationship between son and father..
it is just a understanding between any two hearts….



* * * * *


heart seeks love, not property
eyes see your loving heart, not beauty
love see your caring heart, not dirty


* * * * *


No matter where I go,
the warmest place will always be,
in your arms,
sweetheart hug me tightly
& hear me say
Love you today, tomorrow and
ever after!……..


* * * * *


My angel………
I love u like small kids luv rice….
Like grown men strictly luv ice….
When i fall, u make me rise…..
Baby u r d luv of ma lyf and d apple of ma eyes.
I WILL ALWAYS LUV U…
NEVER SAY bye



* * * * *



Love is a feeling that can,
connects two hearts,
which on the two sides of the world.



* * * * *


When a girl tells with you about her problems, it doesn’t mean that she complains. it means SHE TRUSTS YOU…

Don’t search 4 a very gud or unique msg 2 send me. I’ll be happy with even an empty msg of urs …. B’coz more than the msg,
seeing ur name makes me happy


 * * * * *


Its da Month of
Kisses, Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n Love Songs
.
It’s Feb..
.
Wishing u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!


* * * * *


When I’m feeling down & blue
And there’s no1 to talk
I closed my eyes &
look in to my heart
I see you there…..
Even though we are miles apart
You are an angel
THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME !!!!!


* * * * *

Never say ur happy when ur sad ,
Never say ur fine when ur not ok ,
Never say u feel good when u feel bad,
And never say ur alone when I’m still alive


* * * * *

My dear love… a wedding will formalize our relationship but in my heart there was no doubt since the day we met. I love you.
* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment