Searching...
Thursday, July 9, 2015

CUTE GOOD MORNING TEXTS FOR HER

5:22 AM
Always keep your words soft and and sweet,
just in case you have to eat them.
Good Morning!


* * * * *


The greatest gift
you can give to someone
is your time,

because when you give your time,
you're giving them a portion of life
that you never get back.
Good Morning,
Have a lovely day!









If the bus doesn’t move…
Start walking!
Here’s the message-
Stop complaining, do something.
Good Morning and Enjoy your day.



* * * * * 




When we think about problems they grow double; but when we laugh about them, they become bubbles. Quit worrying and Good Morning!





A smile is -
The lighting system of the face,
The cooling system of the brain
The healing system of the heart.
Keep smiling always.
Have a Nice Day



* * * * * 



A Morning is like a True Friend
You can’t have them with you always
But you can be sure they’ll be around
When you wake up today, tomorrow and forever
Good Morning, My Friend!



* * * * * 



God will not give you a burden you can’t handle.
So, if you find yourself in a mess that’s impossible,
Take it as a compliment - God thinks you can do it!
Good morning!


cute good morning cards for her



The Sun peeps through the curtains
And sees us wrapped
In each other’s arms.
Good Morning my Love!



* * * * * 


Happiness, trouble, success, disappointment or failure – I don’t know what’s in store for the day, but I know everything will be fine as long as I have you in my arms. Good morning.




* * * * * 



Every day I wake up and forget all the reasons that make me sad because I just need one reason to make me happy – YOU. Good morning.


* * * * * 



My past will never haunt me, as long as I have you sweetie. Good morning.


* * * * * 



I don’t know how long we will be together because that is not important. What I do know and what really matters, is that we will never be apart. Good morning.


* * * * * 



The cold morning breeze reminds me of you – a tingling sensation I feel on my skin, bringing a surge of joy from within. Good morning.


* * * * * 



Every night I fall asleep dreaming about what it would be like to hug you during the day and I pass every day imagining what it would be like to dream about you at night. Good morning.



* * * * * 


May you begin this day with a smile on your face,and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love.



* * * * * 




Sending a warm wish your way, may it brighten your day like the morning rays. Very good morning!




* * * * * 



You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad and smile even when I cry. Good morning.



* * * * * 


You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning.



* * * * * 


Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!



* * * * * 



Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent. Good Morning.



* * * * * 



Just wanted to say good morning to one of the person that means the world to me. 



* * * * * 




You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.



* * * * *



A morning text does not simply mean, "Good morning." Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, "I think of you when I wake up."



* * * * *



From morning's first light to evening's last star, always remember how special you are!



* * * * *



Good Morning! I really do love you!



* * * * *


I hope your morning is as bright as your smile.



* * * * *


It doesn't matter what day of the week it is. As long as we are together, it will always be a beautiful day.




I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!


* * * * *


Good Morning, Honey! I love you!



* * * * *



There is only one remedy to cold shivery mornings – warm cuddly hugs with you. Good morning.



* * * * *


The beautiful morning DEW and the lovely morning HUE are symbolic of my love for YOU. Good morning.



* * * * *



God gives us dreams at night so that we can turn them into reality during the day. Good Morning and have a successful day.


* * * * *


On the dark horizon soon
new light rays will appear.
They will signify to all the world
a brand new day is here
Good Morning


* * * * *


A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, whether Cloudy or Sunny.
It stands for Hope, giving us another start at what we call Life.
Have a Good Morning & a Nice Day.


* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment