Searching...
Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pick-up Line Text Messages

4:58 AM
Love is like a cloud, love is like a dream, love is 1 word and everything in between, love is a fairytale come true , because i found love when i found you.


* * * * *


If love do have a measure, it must be such that will be so limitless: I tried to measure your love and care and I've been sapped each time!




* * * * *



Is that the sun coming up?
Or is that just you lighting up my day?

Flirty Quote of the Day: If you see me, do not look at me. If you look at me, do not touch me. If you touch me, do not kiss me. If you kiss me, do not stop.


* * * * *


Keep texting me and win exciting prizes.
1st Prize – lots of love
2nd Prize – lifetime textmate
3rd Prize – free stay in my heart.
OFFER VALID FOREVER.:-)


* * * * *


I don’t have the Prettiest face for you to look at or the Skinniest waist for you to hold, but I do promise I have the biggest heart to love you with.:-*


* * * * *


If I was a planet and you my moon, I’d stop spinning just by looking at you.



* * * * *



Girlfriend: Babe, what’s your favorite position? ;)


* * * * *


Boyfriend: When I get on one knee and make you my wife. :-)


* * * * *


I dont care if u’re n0t a BILLI0NARE
I l0ve you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
I would catch A gRENADE 4 u and
im sure I wanna MARRY YOU.


* * * * *


Boy: Can I take your photo?
 Girl: Why?
Boy: Just a keepsake to show my children how their Mother looked in her younger years!


* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment