Searching...
Monday, September 1, 2014

Romantic and Sweet Good Night Messages

3:07 PM
You are the rose that makes the garden of my life beautiful, fragrant and complete. Good night sweetheart.


* * * * *

You are the light of my world,
The music in my heart and
The first and last thought of my day.
Have a Good Night, My Dear.

I may not get to see you as often as I like,
I may not get to hold you all through the night.
But deep in my heart this much I know,
You’re the one for me and I’ll never let you go. Good Night my sweet!


* * * * *

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight,
Someone is thinking of you tonight,
Somewhere out there where dreams come true...
Goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you!


* * * * *


Day may fall when sun goes off,
But you should never...
Good Night
Have rocking weekdays fellas...



* * * * *


Hello! my name is night.
I came here to kidnap your stress,
Kill your strain.
My weapon is deep sleep and my path is Sweet Dream.
So please kindly co-operate and handover yourself!
Good Night & Sweet Dreams!



* * * * *


Beautiful Stars
Beautiful Moon
Beautiful Bed Beautiful Dreams
Are Calling You To Meet Them Tonight,
So Have A Sound Sleep And Enjoy..
Good Night


* * * * *


A Dreamy Night has Come,
to Lay down in Bed for Sweet Dreams..
Where my Dreams are so much nicer than reality… ????


* * * * *


What a Long Day
I Am off to Bed
Just Dropped in
to Say
Good Night


* * * * *


Dreaming Of U Gives Me Happiness,
Thinking Of U Makes Me Smile N Loving U
Makes My Life Worth Living Love U
Sweetheart With All My Heart
Good Night


* * * * *

Sweet Dreams Is Waiting
For Sweet Person
For Sweet Romance
And For Sweet Night.. ?
But Have A Sweet Sleep
With Sweet Bed
With Ur Sweet Dream Partner..
?
Ok Dear,
Sweet GOOD NIGHT


* * * * *

A Journey of Love
A Journey of Wisdom
A Journey of Dream
A Journey of Stars
A Journey of Sleep
Enjoy the journey with Sweet Dreams…
Good Night


* * * * *


If only there was no distance between,
I would have kissed you goodnight...
Anyways, Good Night my Love...



* * * * *


Another day ends and we look forward to a new day with great anticipation but a true friendship never ends, whatever the passage of time. Good Night my dear friend...



* * * * *


Beautiful & Shinning Stars Have Been Spread
Near The Moon,
And They Are Dancing
And Looking Like Decorative Ornaments..
Don’t Miss This Lovely Scene,
And Enjoy Sweet Dreams
GOOD NIGHT
Beautiful & Shinning Stars Have Been Spread
Near The Moon,
And They Are Dancing
And Looking Like Decorative Ornaments..
Don’t Miss This Lovely Scene,
And Enjoy Sweet Dreams
GOOD NIGHT


* * * * *


The end of one more day signifies yet another beautiful paragraph that has been added to the book of my life. Good night darling.


* * * * *

My mornings are about thinking how soon the afternoon will arrive. My afternoons are about waiting for evenings to come. My evenings are about running a countdown until the night – all to take a beautiful wife like you in my arms and feeling the warmth of true love. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment