Searching...
Sunday, September 28, 2014

EID OF SACRIFICE MESSAGES AND CARDS, PICTURES

3:24 AM
eid ul adha
Eid-ul-Adha is an Eid of sacrifice; And commitment of Allah's orders. May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life!  Eid Mubarak!

eid ul adha

May your plate of life always be full of: Succulent Kebabs and Tikkas;  Topped with a Chutney of Success;  And accompanied with Breads of Happiness!  Happy Bakr Eid!
eid ul adha

Heartfelt wishes on "the Festival of Sacrifice"!  Happy Eid ul-Adha!

eid ul adha

As you pray to Allah and offer your sacrifices;  In the true Spirit of Eid-ul-Adha -  Here's hoping that all your wishes are fulfilled and prayers are answered!  Happy Bakr Eid!

eid ul adha

May Allah bless you with "A beautiful feast of Sacrifice" on this auspicious day of Eid ul-Adha!
Happy Bakra Eid!

* * * *  *

"O Allah! Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!" 
Eid Mubarak!


"O Allah! Show me the right path and give me taqwa, chastity and a sound heart.”
Eid Mubarak!

* * * * *


ωisнiทg єi∂ мυвαrαк τσ yσυ αท∂ τσ yσυr вєℓσvє∂ ƒαмiℓy, αท∂ мαy αℓℓαн вℓєss υs αℓℓ αท∂ sнσωєr нαρρiทєss υρσท υs...iท sнα αℓℓαн
єℓℓααrυм ρσrк вαททr ααвє мαrทσท∂α 



* * * * *


Can I Stay
Here
In
Ur
InbOx
&
Wait Till The End Of Eid
So
That
I
Can B
The 1st Who
Wish


A
Very sweet
&
Happy Eid Mubarak



* * * * *

"O Allah! Forgive me, keep me on the straight path, grant me sustenance and have mercy upon me.” 
Eid Mubarak!

happy eid holiday


"O Allah! Inspire me to be rightly guided and protect me from the evil of my soul.”   

Eid Mubarak!



* * * * *



Eid Mubarak Sms
Everyone Sent U ..

Tradition Words About Eid ..

But I m The FIRst One..

To Send U "MEAT MUBARAK" ..

And Keep On Eating ..

Different Dishes ..

On This Season..

.

*Happy EiD Mubarak*

happy eid mubarak



Happy EID-Mubarak to all of you
A Wonderful One..!!
To Help Make Your Eid
Friendship And Fun
Light Hearted Moments Of
Bright, Happy Things
Warm,Happy Hours And
That This Eid Day Brings



* * * * *



I wish a wish for u.
The wish i wish for few.
The wish i wish for u is that
your all wishes come true
so keep on wishing
as my all wishes are with you.
Eid Mubarak



The bunch of
*FLOWERS*
is being specially
delivered to you
&
Your family.
Just to say....

"EID MUBARAK"

------------------------

I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds,
forgive your transgressions and ease
the suffering of all peoples around the globe.
Eid Mubarak


* * * * *


0 comments:

Post a Comment