Searching...
Monday, September 22, 2014

BEST SMILE MESSAGES, SMILE SMS

7:37 AM
The Most Beautiful Thing In This World
Is To See Your Parents Smiling & The Next Best Thing
Is To Know That You Are The Reason Behind That Smile-:-)


* * * * *


Dream makes everything possible,
Hope makes everything work,
Luv makes everything beautiful,
Smile makes all the above.
So always Smile.

sweet smile messages


Keep the smile, leave the tear,
Think of joy, forget the fear,
Hold the laugh, leave the pain,
Be joyous dear till we meet again.

keep the smile


Night has ended for another day,
Morning has come in a special way.
May you smile like the sunny rays and leave your worries for some other day.


may you smile


SMILE and be happy and let that happiness spread everywhere you go. Life is beautiful! Gud Mrng!!!


smile and be happy


Thousands of languages around this world
but
"smile" can beat them all.
Because
"Smile" is the Language even a BABY can speak..


smile sms


Some times....When I'm all alone.
I close my eyes and think of you...
and the thought of your love worms
me inside and make me smile.


make me smile

Some times your existence
gives hope to one person,
Your smile may be a pearl for someone,
Your presence might be the
desire of the one who loves you dearly.
So value yourself.



Girls misuse it!
models sell it!
photograhers cage it!
doctors advice it!
death freezes it!
artists create it!
Guess, what's that?
It's SMILE! KEEP SMILING!!

* * * * *


You Can Hide Alot ...
Behind A SMILE
A
B r o k e n
H e a r t
S h a t t e r e d
D r e a m s
L o n g i n g
D e s i r e s ...


* * * * *


Heart Can Skip Beats for a While
Memories can be kept in a file
A desert can replace the Nile But...
Nothing can stop a smile when ur name appears on my mobile.


* * * * *



May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love


* * * * *


Smile is a language of Love.
Smile is a way to get success,
Smile is to win the hearts.
Smile improves ur personality.
So Brush daily.


* * * * *


“Behind every sweet smile, There is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel……….. .”


* * * * *


Doctor's prescription 4 u.
A cute little smile 4 breakfast.
More laughs 4 lunch.
Lots of happiness for dinner.
Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.


* * * * *

Smile,
It Will Make You Look Better.
Pray,
It Will Keep You Strong.
Love,
It Will Make You Enjoy Life.

* * * * *

SMILE is a:
Cooling system of heart;
Sparking system of eyes;
Lighting system of face;
And relaxing system of mind.
To active all the systems - Keep Smiling!


* * * * *

A Perfrect Gift for U!
Today! Absolutely at no Cost, Non-taxable,
Silent Performance, Extremely Personal, Fully Returnable �
it�s a SMILE from me.
Enjoy & take care.


* * * * *


Little keys open big locks
Simple words reflect great thoughts
Your smile can cure heart blocks
So keep on smiling it rocks


* * * * *



Today I caught myself smiling for no reason…
?*=*?
Then I realized I was thinking of you. :)
With Love,


* * * * *


Living in the favourable and unfavourable situation is called "PART OF LIFE",
But smiling in all those situations is called "ART OF LIFE".
SMILE:
S: Sets u free,
M: Makes u special,
I: Increases ur face value,
L: Lifts up ur spirits,
E: Erases all ur tensions,
So, please keep smiling.

* * * * *

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I'd passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it's worth.
a single smile just like mine,
could travel round the Earth

* * * * *

A sweeter smile, a brighter day, hope everything turns out great for you Today!

* * * * * 

0 comments:

Post a Comment