Searching...
Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Love Messages for Her

2:33 AM
In the night, sky filled with stars,
you’re the one that shines the brightest.
I love you for lighting up the darkest moments of my life.

* * * * *

No matter how horrible my day went,
when you smile you just made everything all right.
I love you.





You’re like a twister, you just blow me away.
I love you, my beautiful disaster.

* * * * *

Look up to my promise that I will never leave you when a storm comes into our lives because I know that this is the time when you need me the most. I love you, babe.


* * * * *


It is really puzzling how you were able to fit inside my heart.
Trust me that there is no space left for another girl.
I love you so much.


* * * * *

You’re pretty with your make up on
but I still love you the same even without it.


* * * * *

You’re a lovely rose in full bloom.
But even if it withers,
you’re still the most beautiful woman for me.
I love you.

* * * * *

My dazzling princess, may I dance with you
to the tune of the music that lasts forever?

* * * * * *

No need to be extravagant to impress me for
your personality already captures my heart.
Love you dear.

* * * * *


I get jealous when you bond with other guys,
but when you tell me that you love me;
I am assured that you will never let me go.

* * * * *


The thought of being wonderfully in love with you,
I just can’t get it out of my head.

* * * * *

No matter how far you go, you’ll remain close to my heart.
I love you, darling.

* * * * * *

Could you stop being so lovely?
You’re driving me so crazy.
I love you.

* * * * *


They could take all my possessions as long as I have you.
You are everything to me.
Love you.

* * * * * *

Time is gold but time spent with the queen of my heart is absolutely priceless.
I love you so much.

* * * * *

A girl like you is a rare gem which is impossible to find.
Do you know how blessed I feel about finding you?

* * * * *

I hope your day is beautiful. Remember that I love you with all my being. For me, you are the most beautiful thing I have in my life.

* * * * *

When we joined our lives forever, we always knew that many difficulties would appear, however our love won every battle. My love is too big for you, I want you to always love me as I love you.

* * * * *

I always remember the day in which we were married and I feel that same joy in my heart one again. My heart loves you dearly and I do not know what I would do without you. I am very grateful that you are a part of me.

* * * * *

Since I first saw you, I wanted to marry you and I am very grateful that you accepted me to be your husband, now I am so happy thanks to you. I adore you

* * * * *

As long as you are with me, I will be very glad. You are the one for me. I love you with all my heart, always remember that

* * * * *

Perhaps the monotony of every day has made us lose that magic that existed between the two, but I want you to keep in mind that you are the woman of my dreams and I do not know what I would do without you. My feelings for you are so sincere, you are what I was looking for



I can't give you my love more than your parents,but can love you more than me

* * * * *

When I saw U I was afraid to meet U, when I met U I was afraid to kiss U, when I kissed U I was afraid to love U, now that I love U I'm afraid to lose U.

* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment