Searching...
Monday, June 30, 2014

Cute Love Text Messages

2:31 AM
When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you.


* * * * *


Love is a game when it ends with a lower and a winner. Ours is not like that. Ours is an endless tango, which will ever takes two to make. I love you.



* * * * *


Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.

You + me = Happiness forever.

* * * * *

If loving you was against the law and kissing you was a crime, I’d happily spend my life in prison doing time.

* * * * *

I will love you for the rest of MY life.

i love you messages


Kisses seal what two hearts feel.
I love you so.

* * * * *

Love Is - Running Into your Arms,
Colliding with your Heart
And Exploding Into your Soul.

* * * * * *

I woke up one day and thought something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a greeting. Good Day!

* * * * *

When you have nothing left but love, then for the first time you become aware that love is enough.

* * * * *

A smile is a wonderful thing – it warms the heart and cools the sting. Keep Smiling – always.

* * * * *

Do you know how wonderful it feels to wake up each day and know
That you are mine and I am yours? – Have a wonderful day, my love.


* * * * *

It took me years to find perfection; I’m never going to let you go!


* * * * *

I’ll love you like no other. Be with me always!


* * * * *

People come and go, but you and I will stay together, forever.


* * * * * *

If I was a planet and you my moon, I’d stop spinning just by looking at you.


* * * * *

The world can cry foul by seeing you with me, but everything is fair in love and war.


* * * * *

You are the one for me.


* * * * *

You are my number 1!


* * * * *

Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you.
So when things go wrong and you feel like giving up – remember you’ve got ME!


* * * * *

Lovely wishes 2 a Lovely Person on a Lovely Day.


* * * * *

If I could rewrite the alphabet I’d put U and I together!


* * * * *

I never ever thought I'd like you this much and I never planned to have you on my mind this often.


* * * * *


Its big,
It’s warm,
It’s fuzzy.
Before you get ideas – it’s a big HUG from me to you!


* * * * * *

You are the reason for my smile.


* * * * *


Ideas can never be lost to love you, as long as the oceans would not stop to flow. If I would give you all of me, you deserve it. I love you.



* * * * *



No one else loves me the way you do. No one else makes me feel the way you do. I am loving you all my life for this.



* * * * *



In my heart of heart, you will ever be secured. No one will ever take your place in me. If you are out of there, then imam out of this life. I love you.



* * * * *


If my love is a vehicle, you are sure the fuel that ever have been giving it all it takes to move. You are my very best forever more.



* * * * *


Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.

* * * * *

You make my heart melt!

* * * * *

Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart!

* * * * *

I miss you, we should get together soon!

* * * * *

If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you.

* * * * * *

A kiss says it all
And here’s one to say
That I’m thinking of you.

* * * * *

I will love you forever and always.

* * * * *

Waiting for you at home, come back soon. I miss you.

* * * * *

When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.

* * * * * *

To have you as my girl is my honor. Be with me always!

* * * * *

They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you.

* * * * *

I would climb a thousand mountains to see you smile.

* * * * *

I’d like to wake up next to you every morning!

* * * * *

You take my breath away.

* * * * *

My life is perfect, but it’s because I am with you.

* * * * * *

I love yo_. All I need is ‘U’

* * * * *

If I was your bed, you’d sleep on top of me!

* * * * * *

If I could hold you close again, I’d never let you go.

* * * * *

Every day would be as beautiful as this moment if you were with me.

* * * * *

If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.

* * * * *

You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

* * * * *

There are three steps to complete happiness: 1) You 2) Me 3) our hearts for eternity.

* * * * *

You are IN my mind every second of the day. But if you want, you can be IN my house right now.

* * * * *

If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, I wished for you!

* * * * *

You’re my angel.

* * * * *

My love for you is never ending!

* * * * * *

You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak, if it wasn’t for you, I’d never be me!

* * * * *

My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you’re my missing piece.

* * * * *

You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot.

* * * * *

I can’t wait to be with you again. Loves and hugs.

* * * * *

They say love gives you wings but is that why I’m in seventh heaven?

* * * * *

You complete me.

* * * * *

I could attempt to live without you. But I would fail miserably.

Life is beautiful because of you.

* * * * *

For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world.

* * * * *

I can’t live without you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment