Searching...
Wednesday, June 11, 2014

good morning messages for her

6:08 AM
The warmth of every single ray of the sunshine reminds me that we were just meant to be. Good morning.


* * * * *


I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I meet the girl who I saw in my dreams the previous night. Good morning.



* * * * *


Every sunset gives us, One day less to live! But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day, Good Luck, And Good Morning
A cup of hot hello, a plate of crispy wishes, a spoon of sweet smiles & a slice of great success―for u. Enjoy the day! Good Morning


* * * * *

A new day brightens memories of yesterday and promises moments that will sparkle today. Good Morning.


* * * * *

It makes me so happy, this is what I'm gonna do, send a good morning message right back to you. Good Morning my Friend.



good morning messages for her


5 Steps to a Lovely Morning:
Open your eyes. Take a deep breath. Throw aside the covers. Get up from bed. And read my message. Good Morning my Dear


* * * * *


Did you feel a little warm in the morning? I sent you a couple of hugs in my thoughts! Good Morning my Sweet!

* * * * *

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Have a Good Morning and a Great Day!

good morning texts for her


As you wake up today, ask yourself what you would be,
And then go out and do what you have to do. Have a Great Morning!


* * * * *

,\ ! /,
_- O -_
,_,.+”"-._,.+”"-._ ,+
Good
Morning
Feel the freshness & gentle touch of morning sunrise. Have a wonderful day!



* * * * *


Get up from that bed my dear,
It's the time to let go of the fear,
Night is over with the dark,
Day has started with a bright spark,
A very good morning to you!


* * * * *

You are all over my mind
Like a window covered by a blind
Your covering is the type I don’t mind
My love for you is not blind I see it all I just don’t mind
I love you I do I hope you don’t mind

 * * * * 

Live life expecting good things to happen to you and rejoice when they do happen. That is the easiest way to have abundance of goodness in life.


* * * * *


Learn not just from your mistakes but also from your victories so that you can repeat them and make it a grand lifestyle.


* * * * *


What is different about this morning than those others?
Here is a day which has never been lived before, a date which has never been visited and this friend of yours has grown closer to you in friendship. Good Morning!

Special is how I regard you
Lonely is how I am without you
Dearly is how i love you
Forever will last my love for you
Believe it these words of mine are true

* * * *

A bed without pillow is incomplete
Me without you is like twitter without a tweet
Sugar is but nothing if it’s not sweet
Sweetness is what you bring into my life
I just want to love you for life

* * * *

If I had to choose again
I’ll choose you again
Come shine come rain
I’ll love you again and again


Close to me is where I want you
Far from me is where I miss you
I love you my life is made complete by you
To live the rest of my life with youIs what I promise you

* * * *


Today I have decided to have the best day I possibly can. For that I am going to make friends with hope, courage, happiness, love and every good person I meet on the way.


* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment