Searching...
Monday, October 3, 2016

GOOD EVENING

2:31 PM
An evening is just a pause to think about the great things you will do tomorrow.
Good Evening!




* * * * *



Sometimes I've been to a party where no one spoke to me for a whole evening. The men, frightened by their wives or sweeties, would give me a wide berth. And the ladies would gang up in a corner to discuss my dangerous character. Marilyn Monroe



Gray hairs seem to my fancy like the soft light of the moon, silvering over the evening of life. Jean Paul



* * * * *


Last night I looked at the sky and began to give each star some reasons why I love you so much. The stars were not enough! Have a good evening!



* * * * *


To love is to find happiness in another’s happiness.
Good Evening!



* * * * *



Great is the art of beginning. But greater is the art of ending.
Good Evening!



* * * * *



Some people hate early mornings and some people hate late nights.
But everyone loves evenings!
Good evening.
Good Evening!



good evening images



No matter how bad your day has been,
the beauty of the setting sun will make everything serene.
Good evening.
Good Evening!



* * * * *


A beautiful twilight signifies the impending dawn of new dreams and ambitions in life. Good evening.



If I don't fish in the morning, I fish in the evening. Deion Sanders



If I don't fish in the morning, I fish in the evening. Deion Sanders





I would not change one minute of yesterday with you for a hundred years of life without you.
Good Evening!


* * * * *


Evenings are the beautifully sweet spot between the harsh light of the day and the dead darkness of night.
Good Evening!



* * * * *



funny good evening quotes, good evening quotes for facebook, good evening quotes tagalog, good evening wallpapers with quotes,  good night love quotes messages, good evening quotes,  good evening wishes, good evening SMS, good evening messages, evening SMS wishes, best good evening quotes, good evening images,

0 comments:

Post a Comment