Searching...
Wednesday, October 5, 2016

GOOD EVENING MESSAGES

2:31 PM
May the sun in your life never set, may it always rise high and above…
Good Evening!



* * * * *


Your hands understand me, talk to me, touch me, take me, do not let me lose hope…hug me each second.
Good Evening!



I never want anyone to have a bad evening because I caused it. Doug Morris



* * * * *


Your morning was productive, your afternoon excellent. Your track record for the day says that your evening will be brilliant. Good evening.



good evening image



I want to be cold because I totally melt when I touch your skin.
Good Evening!



Our love is infinite like the sea, it has a beginning…but not an end. Good Evening!


Our love is infinite like the sea, it has a beginning…but not an end.
Good Evening!


* * * * *


A good evening is too small a wish for you…
I’d like to wish you an awesome life.
I hope the beautiful hues of twilight infuse a generous doze of happiness in your life.
Good evening.
Good Evening!



* * * * *


Evening is a time of real experimentation. You never want to look the same way. Donna Karan



* * * * *


Good evening to the colleague whose presence has made for many great evenings.



Evenings allow you to forget the bitter worries of the day and get ready for the sweet dreams of night. Good Evening!



Evenings allow you to forget the bitter worries of the day and get ready for the sweet dreams of night.
Good Evening!






An evening dress that reveals a woman's ankles while walking is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Valentino Garavani



* * * * *


When you find a person who listens to you, cares for you, supports you, encourages you…then you have found one more reason to say I LOVE YOU to someone in your life!
Good Evening!



* * * * *


funny good evening quotes, good evening quotes for facebook, good evening quotes tagalog, good evening wallpapers with quotes,  good night love quotes messages, good evening quotes,  good evening wishes, good evening SMS, good evening messages, evening SMS wishes, best good evening quotes, good evening images,

0 comments:

Post a Comment