Searching...
Thursday, September 22, 2016

GOOD NIGHT MESSAGES TUMBLR

4:41 AM
When an angel came to me, he asked: What is your wish for tonight? I said Please take care of the person reading this message. Good Night!



* * * * *


If you feel
Little bored,
Little sick,
Little lost,
Little sad,
You know whats wrong?
Your suffering from lack of Vitamin Me!
Good Night!




Let the most beautiful dream come to you tonight,
Let the sweetest person come in your dream tonight...
But don't make it a habit because I'm not free every night.
Good Night!



* * * * *


A bed of clouds for you to sleep,
Diamond stars as your bedside lamp,
Angels from heaven singing lullabies for you,
May you sleep peacefully thru out the night.
Good Night



good night pics




When your at the end of the rope, just tie 'One' knot and hang on I'll surely come and tie the remaining 'Two' around you, remember, only in darkness we can see stars. Whenever, wherever I'll be there for you...



* * * * *


Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever...
Good night
Never blame a day in your life,
Good days give you happiness,
Bad days give you experience,
Both are essential in life,
All are Gods blessings,
Good night...



* * * * *


Saying good night is not just putting an end to a day,
Its a way of saying, I remember you before I go to sleep,
Hope you can feel the care that goes with it,
Good Night...



* * * * *



Black sky with solo moon,
With millions of stars,
Brings you a silent hours to take a nice rest,
Enjoy whole night with sweet dreams...



* * * * *



That was the only decision there was once upon a time: what to do with the night.



* * * * *



I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.



* * * * *


You are the reason why I have sleepless nights.
You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.
And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying Good Night!



* * * * *



When an angel came to me,
He asked: "What is your wish for tonight?"
I said "Please take care of the person who's reading this message."
Good Night!



* * * * *


My wishes will always be with you,
Morning wish to make you feel fresh,
Afternoon wish to accompany you,
Evening wish to fresh you,
Night wish to comfort you with sleep,
Good Night!



* * * * *



Life is fine,
When you're mine,
Time is right,
When it is night,
So Good Night!



* * * * *


I’m sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, 
A blanket of care to comfort you all night and A prayer to protect until morning.
Good night...





Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you much love and happiness.
Do not think of me,
I'm in your eyes, in your heart... Good Night!



* * * * *


My day won’t certainly be over for I have something left to do.
I just couldn’t sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night



* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment