Searching...
Tuesday, June 14, 2016

GOOD NIGHT MESSAGES TO MY LOVE

7:40 AM
When an angel came to me,
He asked: "What is your wish for tonight?"
I said "Please take care of the person who's reading this message."
Good Night!



* * * * *


In this lovely night,
I pray to the blue moon to protect you through the night,
the wind to blow away your stress and the twinkle stars to guide you the way,5
Sweet Dreams Good Night!



I just sent my to angels to watch over you and protect you but they returned and told me that angels can’t watch over angels and that nothing will never want to hurt such an angel.
Good Night!



* * * * *


Ssshh…
Don't afraid...
Its me...
Just putting a blanket of love upon you. So that you’ll never feel that your alone...
Love you..


Dreams touch your heart and soul, It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you’ll have the sweetest dream tonight…



Dreams touch your heart and soul,
It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.
Hope you’ll have the sweetest dream tonight…



* * * * *


Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever...
Good night
Never blame a day in your life,
Good days give you happiness,
Bad days give you experience,
Both are essential in life,
All are Gods blessings,
Good night...



* * * * *


One evening I will come to your room,
Lock the door,
Turn off the lights,
Join you in bed,
Ill come closer to you,
My lips near your face,
and I'll say, I Love You...
Good Night :)


Saying good night is not just putting an end to a day, Its a way of saying, I remember you before I go to sleep, Hope you can feel the care that goes with it, Good Night...



Saying good night is not just putting an end to a day,
Its a way of saying, I remember you before I go to sleep,
Hope you can feel the care that goes with it,
Good Night...



* * * * *


Always end the day with a positive thought and grateful heart. Good Night!



* * * * *


Being your friend is my gift,
Missing you is my bad luck,
Disturbing you with SMS is my way of thinking you,
But keeping our friendship is my aim!
Good Night!



I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most and the person that came into my mind is you so just want to wish you... Good Night!




I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most and the person that came into my mind is you so just want to wish you...
Good Night!



* * * * *


Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream INTENSE. Love you good night.



* * * * *


At this moment,
3.7 Millions are sleeping,
2.3 Millions are falling in Love,
4.1 Million are eating
&
Only one cute person in the whole world is reading my SMS...



Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it? Good Night. See you in dreams world.



Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it? Good Night. See you in dreams world.




When an angel came to me, he asked: What is your wish for tonight? I said Please take care of the person reading this message. Good Night!



* * * * *



You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.



* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment