Searching...
Monday, June 29, 2015

CUTE LOVE TEXT MESSAGES

5:10 AM
CUTE LOVE TEXT MESSAGES

My Love that shall not die,
till the sun grows cold,
and the stars grow old


* * * * *


I just want to let you know that falling in love with you
Was the second best thing that happened to me,
Because the first one was meeting you!



* * * * *


You aren’t just my love, you aren’t just my happiness, you are the man because of whom I look forward to waking up every day. I love you.


I’m jealous of everyone you’ve ever been with,
because when they held you,
they were holding my entire world.


* * * * *



Cute Way To Express The Love:
“My Life did not begin with you..,
But I wish my Life should end with you….”



* * * * *



The alphabet starts with ABC,
the numbers starts with 123,
but love starts with you and me.


 i love  you image



There are 4 steps to Happiness….
01. You
02. Me
03. Our Hearts
04. Together



* * *  * *



I’m da Best Heart Surgeon in da Wrld!
coz I made a little place in Ur HEART
without cutting & spoilng blood!
Hope U’r glad 2 have a Lovely Killer like Me.



* * * * *



Every morning I wake up happy because I know I'll see you.



I don’t have the prettiest face for you to look at or the skinniest waist for you to hold but I do promise The biggest heart to love you with




I don’t have the prettiest face for you to look at
or the skinniest waist for you to hold
but I do promise
The biggest heart to love you with




* * * * *


U r da beat of my heart
Lover of my soul
I’ll never leave U
& never wanna U let go
U r da beat of my heart
da 1 that make me sing
da 1 who makes me smile
& I never seem to cry
U r da beat of my heart
da 1 I really love
Don’t let me out of Ur sight
I’m yours Forever!



* * * * *


See only his depth of love on YOU
but not his Wealth,
see only his Heart,
but not his Pocket,
see only his Eyes,
but not his Back ground,
see only his Nature,
but not his Profession…
so see only me;
you will find all the above qualities…



* * * * *



As long as you are on this page with me, I can dance and merry to celebrate a future so great. Why wouldn't I, when you are mine?


* * *  * *


A kiss is something…
you cannot give without taking
and cannot take without giving…


* * * * *


What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U?
Pick EA & you’ll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
I’d pick U coz it’s better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.



* * * * *



The only difference between
the first and the last love is
the word “TRUE”…..



* * * * *



Adorable is the word that describes you at present. And I can see that words will begin to fail me to describe in the nearest future.



* * * * *



love keeps us away from angry,
cry keeps us away from hungry,
smile keeps us away from worry,
no one can separate us so don’t worry.



* * * * *


You are always in my heart.



* * * * *



I believe that God above created u for me to luv. He picked you out from all the rest ‘cos he knew id luv you the best!



* * * * *



my love is not dirty,
when ur is look beauty,
ur smile is naughty,
stay with me beauty.

Love is a part of me,
That will always help me through the day,
It is a wonderful feeling,
I wish it can stay, And live in my heart, never fading away.



* * * * *


I’m da Best Heart Surgeon in da Wrld!
coz I made a little place in Ur HEART
without cutting & spoilng blood!
Hope U’r glad 2 have a Lovely Killer like Me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment