Searching...
Wednesday, January 28, 2015

VALENTINES DAY CARDS IMAGES, PICTURES

2:35 PM

Valentine's Day cards are newly added.....



If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.






Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.



God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!



A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.....



Please follow us for newer Valentines Day Images


I Love You a lot...
These words are not enough to express you how much I Love You.
You come in my life as an angel of the GOD and make my life so brightful, colorful and full of love. I always pray to God to tie us in a sacred knot soon so that we spend each and every moment together. You always support me, care me, love me.. I m always thankful to GOD who gave me such a true & loving heart person in my life...
Happy Valentines Day!! My Love of Life...


happy valentines day messages


I love being with you. I miss you and can’t wait to see you!




* * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment