Searching...
Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I LOVE YOU QUOTES

12:55 AM
You can fall from the sky
You can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me



* * * * *



You live in my heart,
i won't break it apart,
even if it makes me to cry,
i will love you till i die.


love messages


I Want To Be With You Every Day And Night..




I know what love really is when you started showing me. I could have lived all my life celebrating lust and call it love! Thank God I found you.




* * * * *


Hey, wait!
Just before you continue reading the rest, I have this word for you (but not love words anyway.)
Are you one of those who only want to get all they can get from a lover and in turn give a heartbreak? If yes, for how long do you want to continue living in that self-deceit? 
For how long do you want to see the end of a relationship that your partner did all they could to bring together? For how long do you want to live like one of those Heartbreakers out there? Don't you know that you can lose your best while playing the game of hit and run? 
Why not just stick to a lover and plan a future with such? You won't regret doing this. I see a change coming your way. Can we smile together?




* * * * *


The day draws near. My boundless joy calls. I bask in endless peace, when I look into my future and I can see you in there. I can't wait to be with you forever sweetie.


 i love you images to her


Love is the expression of every emotion that once can treasure..



* * * * *



When I don’t see you every day, I think of you all the time,
When I see you every day, I think about how lucky I truly am to have you.
I love you!



* * * * *


Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1


i love you images to husband

I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow.



* * * * *





I just want to let you know that falling in love with you
Was the second best thing that happened to me,
Because the first one was meeting you!



* * * * *



I love being with you. I miss you and can’t wait to see you!




* * * * *


If love do have a measure, it must be such that will be so limitless: I tried to measure your love and care and I've been sapped each time!




* * * * *


I wouldn't be here today if not for God that gave a caring hand to me from you. Thank God I met you. I love you.




* * * * *


Not just your beauty and the elegance than comes with it. I prime your heart above them all: for with it, our future can be built to last. I Love you




* * * * *



The shortest word for me is I
The sweetest word for me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU



* * * * *


Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?



* * * * *


Love is beautiful, love is cute, love is wonderful and love is glorious. I know all these through your care. You are indeed an heaven-sent!




* * * * *


Don’t ask the sun to always shine, the clouds exist, don’t ask the leaves not to fall, the wind exists, don’t ask me to just forget, I can’t, you exist.



I luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style.Wot can i say?ur 1of a kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!



* * * * *


You make me smile and you make me cry, but if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t know what to do! My life is dedicated to you!



* * * * *


I may sound cheesy when I say I’ll love you forever, but those words help me describe the exact feelings I have for you!


*  * * * *


0 comments:

Post a Comment