Searching...
Friday, November 11, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE

3:18 AM
Sending you my love on this special day of yours and on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!



* * * * *


Do you believe in miracles? I sure do, Because I found you! Happy Birthday to the best girlfriend in the whole wide world!



* * * * *


hope your birthday cake is as sweet as you are.




The candles are lit and the music starts playing. I will now hold you in my arms so we can dance and I can whisper the words, “I love you my darling!” Happy Birthday!



* * * * *


You are my soul,You are my goal, Happy birthday my dear loved one.



* * * * *



On your birthday let’s celebrate our past, our today and our future! I love my life with you!



happy birthday my love  images



Every day, my love for you grows. Tomorrow, I will love you more. Count on me to be with you every day of my life, with even more love in my heart. Happy birthday, my love!



* * * * *



You are the greatest gift in my life, so I want give you the greatest gift of all for your special day: my undying love. Happy birthday, my deares



* * * * *


I don't how it is possible, but I love you even more today than yesterday. Happy Birthday.



* * * * *



You are right. I am crazy: CRAZY in love with you. Happy Birthday.




* * * * *


Wishing the best of everything because you're the best. I love you. Happy birthday, sweetie!



* * * * *



You are the sunshine in my life each second of every hour. Happy birthday to my love



* * * * *


A kiss here, a kiss there, a thousand kisses for your birthday! Have a lovely day and may everyone see your gorgeous smile!



* * * * *



Because you are the gift in my life. On this birthday of yours, I give you my gift of love.



* * * * *



Dear love, only you will bring the spring for me. Only with you, will my summer be happy and only you can help me survive the winter. I love you and happy birthday!



* * * * *



May your Big Day be full of limitless joy and true happiness, I love you!



* * * * *


Do you believe in miracles? I sure do, Because I found you! Happy Birthday to the best girlfriend in the whole wide world!



* * * * *



Sweetie, happy birthday! Every day, I thank my lucky stars that you're mine and I'm yours. Without you, there would just be a big hole in my life that could never be filled by anybody else.



* * * * *



If anybody ever asked me to define what "love" is all about, I could answer that question in three letters: Y-O-U! I love you so much! Happy birthday, darling!



* * * * *




You are my soul,You are my goal, Happy birthday my dear loved one.



* * * * *



Happy birthday to the boyfriend that most girls can only dream of having. I love you.



* * * * *


There is no need for a special day to remind me how special you are for the stars always shine whenever you are near me. Happy Birthday!




* * * * *



Have you ever thought what life would be like without me? Yeah, I could not see it either. I have been lucky in love thanks to you, my dear. Happy Birthday to the only person I can imagine building a future full of love with.



* * * * *


I am the luckiest person on the Earth, because I have the most wonderful girl by my side. Happy birthday to you, sweetie!



* * * * *



May every path be smooth for you, May every corner bring you happy surprises,  May every day put a smile on your face, May every friend bring you price and joy, May you get whatever you always wished for, And may you never forget Me! Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!



* * * * *



You not only mean the world to me. You are the world to me. Happy Birthday.



* * * * *


May your Big Day be full of limitless joy and true happiness, I love you!



* * * * *



May every path be smooth for you, May every corner bring you happy surprises,  May every day put a smile on your face, May every friend bring you price and joy, May you get whatever you always wished for, And may you never forget Me! Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!



* * * * *



Sweetie, happy birthday! Every day, I thank my lucky stars that you're mine and I'm yours. Without you, there would just be a big hole in my life that could never be filled by anybody else.



* * * * *



All of our memories together will never be taken away from you and me. No matter how old we get and how many of your birthdays will pass by, keep in mind that I will forever be here for you, my love. Happy Birthday!





The world might seem like an impossible place if I didn't have you to share it with me. Happy Birthday.



* * * * *



You will always be in my heart, cherish and treasure you til my last breath Happy Birthday.



* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment