Searching...
Tuesday, February 16, 2016

MORNING QUOTES FOR FRIENDS

7:26 AM
It's always such a joy that you wake up in the morning and there's work to do.


* * * * *


If some great catastrophe is not announced every morning, we feel a certain void. Nothing in the paper today, we sigh.


* * * * *


Think about the dreams you had last night to make your lazy morning a beautiful one. Good morning.


Tell him he can have my title, but I want it back in the morning.


* * * * *


The only way you can respect your dream is to get out of bed and do something about it. Good morning.


* * * * *


Be pleasant until ten o'clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.


good gorning enjoy your meal



If you're bored with life - you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals.


* * * *


To think I should have lived to be goodmorninged by Belladonna Took's son, as if I was selling buttons at the door!


* * * *


I woke up early and took the first train to take me away from the city. The noise and all its people. I was alone on the train and had no idea where I was going, and that’s why I went there. Two hours later we arrived in a small town, one of those towns with one single coffee shop and where everyone knows each other’s name. I walked for a while until I found the water, the most peaceful place I know. There I sat and stayed the whole day, with nothing and everything on my mind, cleaning my head. Silence, I learned, is some times the most beautiful sound.


good mornings



Sleep is the breakfast of champions. This morning I had two big bowls full, each two hours deep.


* * * *

Opportunities will knock on your door every morning. But if you keep sleeping they will simply pass you by. Good morning.


* * * * *


Night will change into day without any effort on your part. But that’s just about all the help you will get from Mother Nature. To succeed, your efforts start now. Good morning.


* * * * *

No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one
Always be thankful for every morning that you are given a chance to woke up.


* * * * *


Mornings are gift of God
Because mornings are new life to  live with.


* * * * *

Your deceit smells like a fake mustache. Nobody stole my facial hair. I shaved this morning and donated half of it to the Humane Society. The other half I kept for sentimental petting reasons.


* * * *


So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.


* * * *


I like the posture, but not the yoga.
I like the inebriated morning, but not the opium. I like the flower but not the garden, the moment but not the dream. Quiet, my love. Be still. I am sleeping.


* * * *

In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.


* * * *


Most of the time I spend when I get up in the morning is trying to figure out what is going to happen.


* * * * *

About four days a week, I do pretty good at having a morning prayer time. But even at that, it's a rambling sort of thing. What I have learned to do better is to try to keep my mind turned toward God and ear inclined toward God throughout the day, and I think I'm doing better at that, but I've got a long way to go.


Lena's hair was sticking out in about fifteen directions, and her eyes were all small and puffy from crying. So this was what girls looked like in the morning. I had never seen one, not up close.


* * * *


I went for a walk this morning because the evening was still asleep. Well technically so was I, but that didn’t stop me from exercising.


* * * *


Every morning I push through the pain—and force myself to keep sleeping, despite my aching body’s cries to quit. I am a champion.


* * * *


0 comments:

Post a Comment