Searching...
Monday, February 15, 2016

GOOD MORNING MESSAGES FOR FRIENDS

7:32 AM
It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner.


* * * *

Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what you will be able to achieve today. Good morning.



The best foreplay starts with: Good Morning beautiful


* * * * *

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.

* * * * *

Dracula is a morning person compared to me.


good morning


A day without laughter is a day wasted
It is because life is all about us being happy.


* * * * *


Monday Morning must be a man, it comes too quickly!


* * * * *


The longest way must have its close - the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.





I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw shit, he's up!


* * * *


Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.


* * * *

If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first.





I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.


* * * *


Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it. -


* * * *

Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.
Waking up next to you in the morning is a blessing and brightens my day.


good morning



A little step may be the beginning of a great journey
It is because great things and journey are done one step at a time.


* * * * *


Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.


* * * * *


Life is a gift. Wake up every day and realize that.


* * * * *


I have always disliked the morning, it is too responsible a time, with the daylight demanding that it be 'faced' and (usually when I wake for I wake late) with the sun already up and in charge of the world, with little hope of anyone usurping or challenging its authority. A shot of light in the face of a poor waking human being and another slave limps wounded into the light-occupied territory.


* * * *


Morning drew on apace. The air became more sharp and piercing, as its first dull hue: the death of night, rather than the birth of day: glimmered faintly in the sky. The objects which had looked dim and terrible in the darkness, grew more and more defined, and gradually resolved into their familiar shapes. The rain came down, thick and fast; and pattered, noisily, among the leafless bushes.


* * * *


There should be a rule against people trying to be funny before the sun comes up.


* * * *


In the morning I woke like a sloth in the fog.


About four days a week, I do pretty good at having a morning prayer time. But even at that, it's a rambling sort of thing. What I have learned to do better is to try to keep my mind turned toward God and ear inclined toward God throughout the day, and I think I'm doing better at that, but I've got a long way to go.


* * * *


He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan, carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life.


* * * *


No man knows till he has suffered from the night how sweet and dear to his heart and eye the morning can be.


* * * *


0 comments:

Post a Comment