Searching...
Wednesday, April 20, 2016

SHAKESPEARE'S LOVE QUOTES

5:17 AM
His unkindness may defeat my life, But never taint my love



* * * * *



What a pretty thing man is when he goes in his doublet and hose and leaves off his wit!



* * * * *



Is this the generation of love? Hot blood, hot thoughts and hot deeds? Why, they are vipers. Is love a generation of vipers?




Love is begun by time, And time qualifies the spark and fire of it



* * * * *


Now, by the world, it is a lusty wench; I love her ten times more than e'er I did:
O, how I long to have some chat with her!



* * * * *


Kiss me, Kate, we shall be married o'Sunday



I would not wish any companion in the world but you, bülent boz




I would not wish any companion in the world but you



* * * * *



Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service



* * * * *


The sight of lovers feedeth those in love



* * * * *



What is light, if Sylvia be not seen? What is joy if Sylvia be not by?



* * * * *



Love is blind, and lovers cannot see, The pretty follies that themselves commit



* * * * *



Love sought is good, but given unsought is better



* * * * *


You have witchcraft in your lips



* * * * *



Love for thy love , and hand for hand I give.



* * * * *



She's beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won



* * * * *



I'll make my heaven in a lady's lap



* * * * *


Alas, that love, so gentle in his view, Should be so tyrannous and rough in proof



* * * * *



Love will not be spurred to what it loathes



* * * * *



This bud of love by summer’s ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet



* * * * *


These words are razors to my wounded heart.



* * * * *



I am giddy, expectation whirls me round.
The imaginary relish is so sweet
That it enchants my sense.



* * * * *



Fie, fie upon her!
There's language in her eye, her cheek, her lip,
Nay, her foot speaks; her wanton spirits look out
At every joint and motive of her body.


0 comments:

Post a Comment