Searching...
Monday, January 2, 2017

I Love You Messages for Wife

12:23 PM
To each other, we’ve made many beautiful promises. But the best ones are still in my heart, waiting to be made when the time is right. I love you.

******


The surreal sun-kissed hues of Instagram are nothing new for me. My life was already drenched in rosy tints since the day we got married. I love you.


******


If our lives were a ship, I would call it LOVE FOREVER. Happy sailing.


*******



Fights and arguments, ups and downs. Hugs and kisses, smiles and frowns. We’ll sail through it all together, not just now but forever. I love you.


*******



After being married to you all these years, I have developed a short term memory loss. Every time you flash that sensuous smile of yours, I am knocked out of my senses. I love you.




********


I don’t know the official definition of WIFE but for me it means – the Woman who is Independent, Fun loving and Eternally in love with me. You fit this definition perfectly. I love you.


*******



If you replace L in life with W, you get wife. That is because life isn’t worth living without a lovely wife like you. I love you darling.



******



The doctor told me that antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids are important for my longevity. But my heart believes that all it needs are your hugs and kisses.


*******



My love for you is like a delightful mix of addiction, dependency, need and obsession.



******


 Researchers, miners and explorers who spend millions on finding the world’s most precious gems are fools. They don’t know that I have stolen it already and it is called YOU. I love you sweetheart.



*******



When I fell in love with you, I didn’t just give you my heart. I gave you the remote control of my entire life. I love you darling.


*******



Ever since the day we got married I have felt that I am living in heaven, because I have an angel by my side. I love you.



*******

0 comments:

Post a Comment